Signs They Are Still Around

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Re: Signs They Are Still Around

Post by Sherryanne » 02 Feb 2018 15:04

It's awful how you lost your mum, Blt. And unfortunately I think you are right that the day might never come for the NHS to recover.

They should have left the town and village hospitals and maternity homes in place and then I don't think there would be so much chaos in the major hospitals. Of course there is the money aspect and the cut backs but in the long term it is turning out to cost more than it would have to have kept the smaller places open.

MOK - there are so many NHS staff speaking up about the lack of funds and the strain on staff and still the government skirt around the problems and nothing improves. It's disheartening to say the least.

bluelighttouch
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Feb 2018 16:04

When I worked for thr NHS they brought in a 'Whistle Blowers Charter.'. This meant if you publically told what it was really like etc you would get instant dismissal... In desperation for change I and another nurse went to a news reporter who agreed not to publish our names... There was a doudle page spread in the Daly Mail about it.. Kilroy contacted the Medical correspondant from the Mail to ask if we would go on his tv show, but we turned it down as we would have both lost our jobs.. They ruled by fear..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.