Paranormal invo coming up ..

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: Paranormal invo coming up ..

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2017 11:50

The 3rd day was sunday and we had a very storm hit night and there was water ouring thru the ceiling outside my door from yje floor about and towels soaking upwater on the landing and the staircase with buckets om the stairs and landing.. I asked if they needed a roofer :lol: cos I knew of one.. They said an elecric shower pump had exploded in the early hours and it had gone thru two floors above me... It was a shame for them as it created a bad impression people saying 'You couldn't make this up' Any moment bow Mauel would appear saying 'I know nothing!!' :D Fawlty Towers yeah... My room was ok newly painted but odd tv refuse to work, lights only turned off at the socket ???
I thought I was lucky as it could have been worse. Sunday lunch time my turn came.. We had a roast dinner, ok with a dessert and Ichose Lemon merangue pie with cream.. OMF 20 minutes later I am in trouble.. I have Food Allergies and I was having an allergic reaction.. I thought there might have been Soya in the pie. They check as I felt so ill.. I had to take an antihistamine tablet and they locked our bags in the bar so I had to get someone to ket me get to it.. They sais the pie was soya free and then I found out it was related to the milk put ot for our after dinner coffees. I picked up a small milk jug and it was Soya milk, someone had moved it from the label so it was next tothe normal milk.. I was unwelll for 20 plus hours.. So was unable to work the afternoon session..

I came home and after 2 large doses of antihistamines slept for 14 hours....

There is another event on 17th November at a different venue, I am a bit dubious now about going. So far not booked as getting there would be a big problem..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 24 Oct 2017 19:56

Sorry to hear about your allergic reaction, people should be more careful.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Oct 2017 21:51

Yeah it did kinda spoil the weekend.. I heard back fromthe organiser today.. It was the person who was dairy free who moved the jug off the small sign and other people just thought it was normal milk.. It was handed to me so I used it.. Earlier in the day I had black coffee but this was tea.. I will be so careful if I go on any more of these events.. Thing is they are not cheapandnot easy to get to... £165 a time..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Oct 2017 14:25

I kmow there is another event coming up, a weekend of Workshops with a built in paranormal investigation.. It is in The Mill House Hotel in Maldon in Essex... Part of the hotel is built on top of an old cemetary :lol: Nice.. I have looked into getting there but there is no train or bus connection that would help me so unless a miracle occurs I will not be able to go.. A lot of the workshops arenot my cup of tea any way as they are more on a psychic level...