Paranormal Experiance

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Marcus James

Paranormal Experiance

Post by Marcus James » 20 Aug 2017 22:57

What has been your most impactful experiance?

bluelighttouch

Re: Paranormal Experiance

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Aug 2017 12:24

I thought I relpied to this just now but it has been spirited away.. I have had many experiences but so have many of us on here.. Really have a look round the paranormal sections.. :ghost: Welcome to :mhf:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Aug 2017 17:03

Hi have had several throughout my life. I think one of the main ones is taking part with a ouiji board when I was around 12 years old. This was with my dad, gran and granddad. It was not planned I or dad would take part. We were simply delivering the 'board game' to my gran from an aunt. Gran was curious but looking back I don't think she expected anything to happen. Otherwise she would not have allowed me to be involved - my dad or granddad wouldn't have either. So it must have been a shock for them all when the planchete moved. It was my gran's dad who came through. I never knew him. It was a bright sunny Sunday afternoon and not spooky at all.

But I would not advise anyone do it tbh. I know none of them were moving the planchete. They were all honest decent people.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Aug 2017 20:33

Well the Victorians were the instigators of the Ouija board that was marketed as a kids game.. Makes you wonder why the kids had nightmares and night terrors Doesn't it.. I heard of someone who posted on here that they had gone to a friends house with another to babysit the peoples two young toddlers.. They had no experience and opened a portal they couldn't conrol which freaked them out and after they left freaked out the little ones too. Then came on asking for help....
I will say again Do not use a Ouija Board. Most haunted locations fornid their use.. Because it really is not safe..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.