A blast from the past ??

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

A blast from the past ??

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Aug 2017 14:06

For the last week I have been getting a name.. It is quite insistant that I am given the full name.
I know who it is as it was someone I dated in my college days.. He went back home one summer for the 7 week hols and never returned..
I thought as he was an 'Over seas Student' that he was not able to come back cos of lack of funds..

I just though oh well.. :shrug: and moved on with my life...

Many years later whilst on Community Midwifery duties I met a friend of his.. I asked him did he ever hear from X Y & Z etc.. He said one was a Civil Engineer and that the guy I was dating died in bizarre circumstances... :eek:

He then proceeded to tell me that he was in Teheran at a friends 3rd floor flat.. There was a commotion outside and these 2 guys went out on the balcony to see what all the noise was about..
In the street below was a Protest march type demo and the Police were trying to disperse the crowd.
So these stupid cops fired their pistols into the air.. By a freak accident my friend was hit in the head and died instantly... :eek: :(

I was very shocked to learn this and upset as I had no idea.. I felt like it had just happened.. But I had to get on with my life...

So now.....this week I was shocked to keep getting his name come thru to me, morning, afternoon and evening for 4 or 5 days now... So far I do not have a message & if I had one how could I pass it on, unless it was for me ..
so I am puzzled... :shrug: :ghost2: So it is all very strange..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Re: A blast from the past ??

Post by Sherryanne » 03 Aug 2017 17:01

Well as you know I am not a medium or psychic but from what you have said I just feel that whatever he is trying to tell you is for you and nobody else. Maybe he just wants to say hello after all these years, like an old friend popping in unexpectedly?

Sometimes when things like that happen there turns out to be a coincidence of some sort - like hearing about or meeting up with someone connected to you both. It will be interesting if that happens.

What a freak and sad accident to have happened to him! It was obviously his time to go.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Aug 2017 21:33

Since then he brought me two mrmories fro, the time we spent together one at a college dance when he was not too good at English and the bouncers wanted to throwh im out lol.. Another time there were 2 packs of benson & hedges cigarettes on my table at home one pack was his that had 4 in it and a new pack of mine that had 18 in them.. He took my pack and I challenged him about it that morning at college and he got angry, when I felt he should have been apologetic, he knows he was wrong.. Not much of a memory was it.. I think we broke up shortly afterward.. I had sent off for some tickets to see Rod Stewart and as I paid for them did not tell him I got them, because of the row so I went with someone else..
Silly things really, odd that he remember that..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Aug 2017 17:09

Well no more lil messages from him..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Aug 2017 17:12

Sorry, I thought I had replied to that post before last!

Maybe he felt guilty about the cigarettes after all those years and just wanted to let himself be known.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Aug 2017 17:12

Sorry, I thought I had replied to that post before last!

Maybe he felt guilty about the cigarettes after all those years and just wanted to let himself be known.