Dog Seeing Things Again.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: Dog Seeing Things Again.

Post by Sherryanne » 06 Jul 2017 08:50

Lols - none of us humans could see anything - no lights. shadows. shapes or even cooling or warmer temperatures. This just proves to me that we can have visitors and not be aware of it. It's comforting really.

Izzy definitely see things. She's a clever dog in all aspects. She's a cockerpoo (Cocker spaniel crossed with a poodle). Full of energy and very alert. She must be a dog medium lols.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 06 Jul 2017 21:26

Or she has a six sense..... :eek: Or should that be a six scent ?! ;D

mistymoo

Post by mistymoo » 16 Jul 2017 21:16

Hi
I have 3 dogs and live in and old cottage, I am having similar problems with them staring into certain corners of the room, almost as if they are aware another being is standing there they follow it with their eyes around the room, my small chi will no longer go upstairs and sleep on my bed at night, she will not settle and gets very anxious until she is taken back downstairs. I took a recording today , i asked spirit to make itself know by making a noise, seconds after i got a response of a tapping sound, ran it through audacity program and found the evp, its the "tock" of a grandfather clock ( i have no clocks in my home) , maybe its an idea for you to get your house cleared if your dogs behaviour continues like this. :legs:

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Jul 2017 22:24

It depends if anyone finds it upsetting.. Its not just dogseither, all manner of animal and human life..
It depends on the kind of activity experiences..
Interingwhat you got onevp, my father made Grandfather anf grandmother clocks etc... Be interested to hear it, if that might be possible..
Welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy the material posted..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

mistymoo

Post by mistymoo » 17 Jul 2017 07:55

Hi
I tried to upload the wav file to the post but it wouldn't accept it , I can try and pm you it if you like. thanks for the welcome.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Jul 2017 13:45

I have know some people post a link to the site the evp is on.. Might be a plan cos I know of ithers who would love to listen.. Pming everyone isunrealistic lol.. .. Iam sure junowpou;d respond as would Sherryanne Kay;s and ghost waler.. A lot of peop;e have animals than appear to see and react to spirit.. Iknow Ghost walker has horses that are bery 'Sansative to spirit, Sherrys is a dog..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Jul 2017 15:12

Welcome to the forum Mistymoo

That is interesting and would be good if you can succeed in sending the recording of the clock tick.

I stayed over at my daughters all last week whilst they were away. Tbh I am not sure if anything happened or not - One night Izzy kept barking. She sleeps in her bed on the landing. This went on sporadically for around half an hour. It was a couple of barks then stop. I just nodded off again and she'd bark ..... and so on. As there were three other dogs in house too and they chose to stay downstairs and not bark me and my hubby were too tired to go and investigate. When our daughter got back and we told her she said she would not have barked for nothing, so maybe it's a possibility there was a visitor?

On the Wednesday afternoon I was watching tv. All the dogs were sleeping. One of my dogs, a German shepherd mix, and who had been sleeping facing my direction, opened his eyes and looked to focus on something a few feet away below the window. I was between the dog and window space. He was obviously looking at something but it was low down and he was sniffing the area too. I couldn't see any flies or insects. It went on for around a minute. He didn't bark. If it was something it must have been a small dog or a cat spirit. Either that or he was awake and still dreaming lols.

I really couldn't say for sure what it was all about.

mistymoo

Post by mistymoo » 17 Jul 2017 16:11

Hello
I created a sound cloud account so I can share the evp sound file, the clock tick is at 14/15 seconds anything from 17 secs please ignore (not yet been edited down) you will hear something that sounds like a monster but its just a snoring pug lol https://soundcloud.com/user-108788863/clock-tick-evp

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Jul 2017 17:30

Hi Mistymoo - had to laugh at the snoring Pug comment lols.

Yes, I heard the tick/knock sound.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Jul 2017 21:19

There has been another incident with Izzy. After we left our daughter's last night Izzy had come in soaked from the garden. She had seen a mouse or frog under the decking at the bottom of the garden and was so excited about trying to catch it they had trouble getting her inside.

Once in she was stood on the dining table to be dried down with a towel. As this was being done Izzy was transfixed on something straight ahead about 8 feet away from her. She began to low growl, so low it could hardly be heard. But it got louder. The towel was covering Izzy's back. Slowly and carefully my daughter removed it. Izzy's tail began to wag but the growling was louder and she moved forward slightly, her gaze still on the same area. Then she gave some really loud barks and leapt off the table and towards the oven door, where she where she sniffed about and pawed it. She had stopped barking and in a short time walked away from it.

The oven door is glass and had reflection on it but from where Izzy stood she would not be able to see her own reflection. It was reflecting the light coloured floor tiles. Also she was not looking that low down. She was looking worktop height.

My daughter's partner got this on recording on a phone.

It's all very odd. They have lived in the house since 2014 and she has not behaved like that in the kitchen before though she has been in the same position on the table many times - she is a small dog and is a beggar for jumping on the table.

Initially my daughter thought the dog might be seeing my dad or her father in law as this started happening after my dad died. Now she is not sure but isn't worried about it.

I won't be offering to stay on my own though - that's for sure. Lols.