Dog Seeing Things Again.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

bluelighttouch

Re: Dog Seeing Things Again.

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jul 2017 10:42

:lol: I wouldn't be worried about that. Its an interesting set of circumstances.. When you mentioned the glass oven door I thought of a possibility of a 'Scryed image'.. The dog is sensing something and as it was initially at Work top level and then low down, I am inclined to think maybe of a 'Spirit cat or other small animal'. Typically Cats jump on a work top and dogs would regard an animal in their home as 'Imvading their territory' so the dogs reaction suggest a warning. In that the dog is showing this is my house and my owner who is part of my pack and you are not!!..

I do not suppose you canget the recording put uo, can you. At least we can listen to that... I thinkif it was an image of a familiar figure the dogs behaviour would be different.. :)
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Jul 2017 15:12

Have sent you a pm :-)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Jul 2017 19:42

Ok thanks have read that and I understand why you cannot post it .
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.