Dog Seeing Things Again.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Dog Seeing Things Again.

Post by Sherryanne » 29 Jun 2017 18:44

I don't know if anyone remembers my telling about my daughter's dog growling and watching something we can't see, then wagging her tail?

Well it happened again a few nights ago. It was around half past one in the morning and she started growling and barking. She has a bed just outside of the bedroom door. My daughter got up and put the landing light on. The dog was looking at something at the window opposite above the stairs. Her gaze then looked down the stairs, as though watching someone go down them. Seconds later she was watching as though someone was coming back up. She remained in her bed.

My daughter left the door open and got back in bed. Then the dog's gaze followed as though someone had walked past her and into the bedroom. All the time she was low growling. I forgot to ask if she was also wagging her tail, which she normally ends up doing.

The following night she was alone as her partner was working in London. Thankfully it doesn't bother my daughter. She doesn't think it's anyone attached to the house. Just a loved one paying a visit.

bluelighttouch

Re: Dog Seeing Things Again.

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Jun 2017 19:23

Well the dog is sensative to something there, but dogs grwling do not usually wag their tails do they.. Even if someone was 'paying a visit', the dog is your daughters guardian... If it begins to bother your daughter, let me know as you might need to shoo it away :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Jun 2017 22:02

Thank you, I will keep that in mind Blt.

But she doesn't sense anything bad and thinks it's just because the dog doesn't understand. The tail wagging is a sort of wants to be friends but is not sure about it.

Incidently, the window at the top of the stairs, nobody could look through it without being up a tall ladder. It looks out onto a driveway and the wall of the next house is about ten feet away. They have big wooden gates before the window which are kept locked. So it's unlikely something could have been at the window where she was first looking. Obviously her gaze then followed something going down stairs .....

This first happened when I stayed there and it was not long after my dad had died. Maybe a month - could have been more. At the time we felt it was my Dad or my daughter's partners Dad. His name is also John, like my dad's. Both big dog lovers, and we were discussing her partners mum having another dog. Ah, just realised ..... she finally got that dog on Saturday. This was Sunday night.

It has happened four or five times since. And one was when my daughter's partner was in alone.

Making me wonder now that it could be my daughter's father - in - law.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Jun 2017 22:04

When I say four or five times since - I mean since and including the first time.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Jun 2017 23:26

ok either way it is an interesting account..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 03 Jul 2017 15:29

I find it fascinating and am wondering if it will happen when we stay over next Monday for four days whilst our daughter and partner are on holiday.

We are just back from there and all is normal lols.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Jul 2017 18:53

You cannot really predict if things will happen..
I was staying in a very spooky place for my course, I have had sone amazing experiences there.. but last time, not a thing..

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 04 Jul 2017 23:30

You didn't experience a sausage then Bluey? - but maybe Sherryanne's dog did! a string of ghostly sausages floating through the air. Sherryanne, maybe your daughter's house used to belong to a butcher?

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 05 Jul 2017 13:26

Lols - I have no idea! If they were ghostly sausages Izzy would have been chasing them - not growling lols.

Too true Blt - I have always found that when looking for evidence it rarely happens. Most of what I have experienced has taken me by surprise.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Jul 2017 20:14

Well Iwasn't looking for an experience on my course.. I was just trying to limp thru the week in one piece :lol:..and survive the hot spell...
I have notived dogs following unseen ? things myself.. Particularlymy friends dog and we always thought that as he growled and followed it with his eyes thatit was a spirit cat :lol: All we saw at the time was a little blue sparkly orb going from right to left about a foot off the ground.. Not a sausage in sight..