Dog Seeing Things Again.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

bluelighttouch

Re: Dog Seeing Things Again.

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jul 2017 10:42

:lol: I wouldn't be worried about that. Its an interesting set of circumstances.. When you mentioned the glass oven door I thought of a possibility of a 'Scryed image'.. The dog is sensing something and as it was initially at Work top level and then low down, I am inclined to think maybe of a 'Spirit cat or other small animal'. Typically Cats jump on a work top and dogs would regard an animal in their home as 'Imvading their territory' so the dogs reaction suggest a warning. In that the dog is showing this is my house and my owner who is part of my pack and you are not!!..

I do not suppose you canget the recording put uo, can you. At least we can listen to that... I thinkif it was an image of a familiar figure the dogs behaviour would be different.. :)
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Jul 2017 15:12

Have sent you a pm :-)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Jul 2017 19:42

Ok thanks have read that and I understand why you cannot post it .
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Jan 2018 16:22

You know how we often notice dogs appearung to follow unseen objects with their eyes.... Well dogs arevery psychic and perceptive, they instinctively seem to know when we are not well.. They also seem to know when they are not well too. I have been thinking about this and I wonder if they get tipped off that they are in srious trouble healthwise, by another 'Dog Spirit'?? As they seem to seekout a place to spend their last hours..

I know it sounds odd but I have also known a houshold with 3 dogs all living together. One little dog called Annie passed away in her sleep, she was a Jack Russel cross.. They kept one of her last litter a boy dog Billy to keep her company.. There was also another dog a border collie called Jasper.. Although he was my friends dog, Jasper and I had a special bond as he saved my life once.. I won't go into that. much but heknew I was seriously ill..

But Jasper died about 2 yrs ago in a tragic accident.. His owner was terribly upset and Billy roamed the house looking for him for months.. When Billys owner became very sick my friend said he felt the other 2 dogs were still there.. Jasper used to sleep under his bed and he said he had felt the dog creep under his bed.. The other dog Annie he said he felt lying across his feet at the end of his bed.. What I am getting at is this, both these deceased dogs spirits seemed to be making their presence known to their master who was seriously ill...

My theory is they came back to comfort him He was so devoted to his dogs whem he passed a few weeks laterhis dogs ashes were put with his.. So they would be togther foreever.. :cat:

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Jan 2018 20:32

That's a lovely story, thanks for sharing it.

Since losing one of our dogs a few weeks ago our younger dog does not appear to have been looking for him. He does sit and look out of the window but he did that before we lost Merlin so I can't be sure. He isn't himself in the garden like was before. It's like he has lost some confidence being on his own.

When Merlin was taken ill in the garden and collapsed Arthur did see him so knew he wasn't right. He had to be put inside as he wouldn't leave Merlin alone, jumping and sniffing around him. He would have known when the vets came to take Merlin, even though he was shut in the house he would have heard them.

Afterwards when we came home and let him outside he went straight to the spot and was sniffing about. He did the same several times that day but then didn't bother.

I find it all very odd as they were so close. We got Arthur as Merlin's play mate when Merlin was 4.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Jan 2018 21:44

I think Arthur was looking for his friend initially and did located his scent but this would have been fading after all the rain so once he could no longer locate it, he would have stopped..
My friends ashes and that of his belived Jasper were interred on Christmas Eve.. in the grounds of his Boat club by the river that he had sailed with myself and Jasper as ships dog in happier times..

I never got to the interment as I was unwell.. but once the weather warms up I will visit the area.. His remaining dog Billy is living with my friends daughter, until he can be rehomed.. Currently Billy has health problems of his own which I am told needed surgey and he is now on the mend..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Jan 2018 15:33

Aww, it's so sad when an owner dies and a dog has to be rehomed. I had promised dad I would have his dog Jasper if anything happened to him but Jasper had to be put to sleep 5 months before dad died. Whatever why it's sad. I hope Billy finds a new home soon.

It's so strange seeing Arthur alone. I was very proud of him this morning as on his walk we met a Golden Retriever puppy of around 4 months old. It was pretty and was wagging its tail like crazy to go and meet him. They were both on leads and the puppy was jumping all over him, the way he used to play with Merlin, especially when younger. And Arthur didn't even bark at the puppy. He took it all in his stride.

I would like to get him a new furry friend when we are able to.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Jan 2018 22:56

I guess if you have more than the one dog its not quite so bad as if yiu only jave the one..
I alway promised my buddy Bernie that if anything happened to him I'd look after Jasper.. But Jasper died tragically 2 weeks before my partner passed away and I never found out how he died for months afterwards..He told me the dog had died on the day of my partners funeral, I felt I had a double loss..