My first ghost encounter

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Dr8le

My first ghost encounter

Post by Dr8le » 04 Jun 2017 04:12

Many paranormal enthusiasts know about the Ouija board, many paranormal occurrences happen because of these gateways, i am here simply to tell my story about my encounter. I was in 5th grade when these events took place, i was at my friend's house when he pulled out a strange looking board game. Several of our buddies were confused as well as i, we had no clue what this was. My friend told us it was like a phone but you could talk to ghosts, we didn't believe him but we did it anyways. We had to come up with some proof to see if our friend was lying or not, we decided to ask for my father, who had died a year earlier, so we began our session, at first nothing happened until my friend asked if anyone was there, the piece moved to yes, he asked are you good or bad, and it spelled out good, then we asked for its name. It spelled out S A M M Y, i was shocked, that was the name of my father, we comtinued the session and asked questions about me and the spirit got them all correct, we ended the session and said goodbye. Several days later i was in my bed ready to go to sleep when i heard a loud bang in my kitchen, i went to examine but nothing was on the floor or anything, i could have sworn i heard a pot or pan fall, i dismissed it and went back to bed, the next day at school i was sitting with a friend and he noticed scratches on my leg, he asked where they were from i did not know. These occurences happened for three years from things being thrown to strange knocking from nowhere, i moved out of the house and things stopped, i never had strange scratches again or anything, from that day on i believe in ghosts, spirits, and demonic forces. My lesson was learned, i doubt the spirit on the board was my father, whi h makes me creeped out even more...

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My first ghost encounter

Post by kayls » 04 Jun 2017 13:55

Wow, that's interesting!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Jun 2017 17:20

Hello, Your first experience was certainly not the safest thing to do.. First off using a Spirit / Ouija board is kinda like, Opening the front door and saying ok, everybody come in, no matter who or what..
The Idiot who suggested using it had no idea , None of you were 'Protected' he did not 'Close it down safely' and you have the result, ie contact with Lower forms or Spirit, Elementals and possibly malevolent entities too. Its a hard lesson to learm, I hope you realise you were actully lucky it might have been a lot worde.. Did any of the others involved have similar things happen to them...??
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 06 Jun 2017 11:44

It's an interesting but scary story. I did something similar when I was 14 but thankfully without the after results.

I would not recommend it to anyone!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Jun 2017 12:40

Yep I know exactly what you mean.. Its not a game as the Victorians thought..and it often back fires on the people involved..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Jun 2017 16:42

Scary stuff. The people who say there's nothing in it are fooling themselves. It's real!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Jun 2017 20:15

Because if they do not perform protection for the people taking part and do not close down afterwards a 'Portal may remain open' which will let anything thru and you might not like that at all..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Jun 2017 16:05

Yes. As young as we were we made sure to say 'goodbye' and see that they did when we used one.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Jun 2017 21:20

Well that doesn't make it safe or close it down'..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 14 Jun 2017 13:42

I know, but being so young and knowing next to nothing, it did make me feel better at the time lols.