When some begins to open up...

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: When some begins to open up...

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 May 2017 21:06

I have not had a report back as yet but they posted up lots of oics on Fb..
I jus found out that its another Bank holiday... spoke to a mate who is going to Cornwall for a week... I am stuck here..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 26 May 2017 19:07

I forgot about this and reading it has jogged my memory!

Last week I was talking to my niece who has moved into my mum and dad's old house - the one where I have told about the ghost dog which frightened all their dogs in the bedroom at night, and mum and dad saw on separate occasions.

Apparently during the night my nieces bedroom door burst open, waking her and her partner. They could hear the doors downstairs as though they were rattling. And their dog who was in the bedroom stood at the bottom end of the bed barking and shaking.

She has laughed about it as she knows her mama and granddad would never hurt her. She didn't know about the ghost dog before.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 May 2017 09:23

So did you tell her about the 'ghost dog' :lol: She might not want thatinformation if the fact of knowing will make her nervous.. Animals are very psychic and it makes sense when you think about it. They are more sensitive to 'Vibrational change'. Think of animals fleeing before forest fires, earthquakes and other disasters.. Even my Magpies going bonkers this morning before the storm..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.