When some begins to open up...

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

When some begins to open up...

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 May 2017 10:18

I was away this weekend in Rochester, Kent for the Sweeps Festival.. There were 5 of us dotted on different floors of the King charles hotel in Gillingham.. My room was on the second floor the others were on the first and the ground.. That bit os only relevent for some etc.. anyway I was sharing a twin with a mate.. I was standing lookig out of the window at a huge Military sports fieds to do with REME.. She suddenly yelled.. OMG!! I turned round and said' whats the matter.?'.
It seems she saw a'Spirit cat :lol: It was looking round the bedroom door.. :lol: Of course it was only a split second, but she was freaked then, wondering what else wahere!!! Of course I never saw that one cos was looking away..

It was probably looking for me I said.. Why!!!!! she said.. Well cos usually when I am away some where active, Sprit usually comes to me I said.. Well she said she wished I had told her before!!

It didn't occur to me to say anything as we were not actively seeking contact.. But I was surprised she was so twitch over a pussy cat..:D
Anyone else see spirit animals and if so which??

I have seen a few cats and one in the same road in broad day light always a greyish see thru tabby cat, strolling along with its tail up going along purrposlly... But actually feeling up is a lot more fun. I was at a Spirit link meeting about 4 years ago and I had this small cat winding itself in a figure of 8 pattern, in and out of my ankles like they do..
I could even feel its tail wrapping around my ankle.. Yet the Medium I was standing talking to at the time , couldn't see or sense a thing... :boo: :kiss:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Re: When some begins to open up...

Post by Sherryanne » 02 May 2017 14:52

That's so exciting Blt

I am particularly interested in spirit animals as I have seen a few, cats and dogs.

I saw a spirit cat whilst staying in a B&B in Blackpool some 19 years ago. I woke up one bright morning to see a tabby kitten or small cat skipping along the floor along side where I lay. It looked solid, but it skipped straight through a wall!

There was a possible spirit cat incident before this when I lived at home and was in bed one night but I am a bit puzzled by it. You see, the family had all just gone to our beds. I was the only one who left my door ajar and the landing light was on, shining into my room. I 'heard' what I thought sounded like a cat creeping up the stairs and along the landing, getting closer and closer. The problem was we didn't have a cat!! It unnerved me and I shouted out to my mum and dad. My dad investigated and there wasn't anything there. He also pointed out to me that I shouldn't be able to hear a cat walking on carpet anyway ......... :o

But some years later he revealed to me that when he had come home one morning after working nights he had gone to bed and suddenly felt a cat jump on the bed. He looked round quickly and actually saw it jumping off the bed and disappearing. Also the lady who lived in the house before we did loved cats and had several - so who knows!!!

Some 20+ years ago I went to my parents one morning. I opened the front door and was opening another door into the living room when I heard dogs paws pounding along from the hallway. I looked, expecting to see their dog Shep running from the kitchen. But what I saw was a black see through shape of a dog running towards me, then passed me and straight through the wall near the window. So I actually heard this dog running before I saw it. Mum was in the kitchen. I told her what I had seen and we thought it must have been Rebel, the dog they had there before. Dad was out walking Shep at the time.

Then back in 2007 and around three weeks after we lost our dog Bracken I was in the process of opening the fridge door and putting something in there and was about to close the door when I stopped as Bracken was sat right in front of me in a position so as I couldn't shut the door. He was looking straight at me and was completely solid. For a second I forgot he was 'dead' then I realised and cried, Oh Bracken'. and he just disappeared. I was over the moon at seeing him and for the rest of the day I kept thinking, 'So it is true!' We really don't die. It was fantastic and I will never forget it.

I think there is another but can't remember off hand......

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 May 2017 21:05

Well it sounds like you are a cat person :lol: I prefer dogs myself.. but have not seenaspiritdog..

Ididget a midnight visitor of a Cat when I was staying at my friends Gite in France.. They had a 550 yr old house and it was spooky.. Anyway I awoke to the bedroom door sqeaking open and then a cat pounced onto the duvet walked up it to about 6 inches from my face with his glowing freen eyes and he niaowed at me.. It seems my door eas the only one ajar and he had been shut out of the kitchen where his bed was.. So he came to tell me :lol:..
Billy is now gone, I will have to enquire of my friends if he has re appeared..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 03 May 2017 15:19

Lols - that would have made me jump, I'm sure! It will be interesting to know if he's been back to see them.

It's strange as I am not really a cat person, so it's odd how they have shown themselves to me.

My mum and dad have also seen ghost dogs. They saw one together and didn't know it had died. It belonged to my mum's nIece (who was two years older than mum) Mum had been in the army for 5 years, serving away where she met dad. When they returned my mum took dad to meet her niece who had just had a baby. When they arrived at the house mum's aunt let them in and told them to sit down whilst she went to tell mum's niece they had arrived.

The aunt opened a door to the stairs and went up just as the dog - an old English sheep dog called Bob came down the stairs. Bon knew mum but hadn't seen her for all those years and he made a big fuss of her and of dad. They both touched him and fussed him and then he trotted off into another room through an open door.

After a while after everyone had been chatting mum asked where Bob had gone to and was told he had died some 18 months earlier. That was a mystery as both saw him and fussed him.

Then there was the big dog I told of before who we think once lived in mum and dad's house before them. Mum saw it several times over the years, always in the bedroom during the night. Dad saw it once - in the bedroom during the night.

Seems we do see ghost animals in our family lols

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 May 2017 17:06

That incident with Bob wasinteresting..
I was telling my buddy today about our mutual friend freaking out at seeing the 'Spirit Cat' :lol: She reckoned it was one of our other nutual friends 'Familiar' ie the Witches cat... :rofl: Well the other person is a self proclaimed Witch ... :rolleyes:

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 04 May 2017 20:23

That's cool. I wouldn't mind a ghost cat, in fact, I would be happy if Pebbles, my dad's cat who he had since I was 8 until a few months ago when she died of old age, came for a visit

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 May 2017 18:53

Aww I am sorry to read that.. Cats can last about 24 years of age. That is twice the age of a dog...which is 12 to 14 years..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 May 2017 21:15

It would be nice if your dad's old cat paid a visit, Kayls.

When the kids were small we had a cat which slowly moved in with an old couple a few doors away. She hadn't quite gone altogether but did spend most of her time there. Before they moved to live nearer their daughter they asked if they could take Kit with them. We said yes as at the time we were a busy household and also had two dogs - one of which was having behavioural problems.

Some years later I met the old lady up town. Her husband had died and then Kit had to be put to sleep. She told me Kit did come back for a visit. I think she said she saw and felt her on the bed. So you never know!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 May 2017 14:06

Aw thats so sweet and sad at all the same time... I have heard people say you do not owm a Cat, they own you... And basically they come and go and you only see them at their convienience.. The friend who saw the Spirit cat has been away for a long weekend so I habe know idea if anything else has come up.. They went to The Fairy Festival camping for 3 nights...

So amybe they believe in fairies too ..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 23 May 2017 20:19

The Fairy Festival sounds lovely! I think 'enchanting' would be the right word! They are not something I have thought about much nor believed in but I do love the fairy ornaments.

I hope they had a good time there.