Table Tipping..Anyone got any theories on this?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Table Tipping..Anyone got any theories on this?

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2017 13:03

I know a few ofus have had some experience on this, so what do you think about it.. Doyou think it works? What use is it? Come on revealall :lol: :ghost:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Re: Table Tipping..Anyone got any theories on this?

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Apr 2017 15:26

Oooh, where do I start :lol:

I have been to two.

First experience. Held in a fairly large hall. Around 5 tables wooden round tables. Possibly 2 - 2 and a half foot diameter.

Flooring - old wooden floorboards.

Each table had a medium and a 'table tipper bloke'. The tables were placed in the centre of the hall with spectators sitting either side of the hall.

A table began to vibrate and lift but there was always at least one leg on the floor. The medium asked who the 'table' wanted to speak with and it took off with her and the 'tipper' beside it and touching it. The table did this with ease. We all laughed. I have to say it looked like they were being pushed.

But it looks that way on a Ouija board but I know from personal experience it works.

The table tipped towards me and the medium said she saw a man who was not related but had known me as a child and he was a neighbour. After other clues I said it could be 'Arthur'. He lived next door to the house I grew up in.

I asked if he knew we had got a new puppy a few days before and we had called him Arthur!

The table rocked quickly back and forth as if in laughter. There were 4 of us with our fingers resting on the table. Some conversation got going. I asked some questions which were trick ones and the table answered correctly. But he said he was not with Lena. (his wife who died before him) I asked if they had children and the table indicated 'no'. This was correct. So after a few of similar questions it was pause for thought.

When the table moved on it the medium asked me to join them on their travels round the room, at which it stopped at other people and other 'spirit' came through.

The lights were full on and the atmosphere not at all scary. I didn't feel jumpy or that anything eerie was going on. The tables moved around with ease and the mediums ect appeared totally convinced it was all real communication.

I wasn't sure what to make of it or if I believed the table was actually moving under its own energy or if it was the people pushing it.

I found a similar table at home and I could move it about in just the same way.

The second table tipping I went to was badly organised. One bloke on his own. He did a human pendulum experiment - which proved nothing to me as we had done a similar experiment in a Mindfulness class I had been to and it was not meant to be spirit making it happen.

There were several tables in the room. He got people to stand around them with fingers resting on top and he quickly went to each table and basically rocked it wildly back and forth. The moment he removed his fingers the tables stopped! And nothing happened unless he was on a table.

Having said that there were two youths on a table and it was rocking back and forth like crazy. But I don't know if it was them doing it or not. They were laughing all the time.

This bloke then left us all to it whilst he went for a drink for the next hour. By the time he came back the evening was near on over. I was not convinced at all and neither were other people near us - all believers. So not impressed at all from my own experiences.

But that is not to say I don't believe it can happen :)

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2017 17:26

That is a bit crazy... That is nothing like anything I ever took part in.. I get the impression this may have been income generation from the number of tables.. I would not take part in that sortof thing...

My first experience was a good few years back maybe 8 or so.. I was sitting in Circe with about 5 others.. The lady who led the group mentioned that she had Table tipped with her other group and did we want to try it.. She said in order for the table to move, we had to raise the vibrational energy in order to make the table move.. We had to sing things that every one would know,, She said Daisy Daisy was good, so was 10 Green bottles etc..
The table was a wooden wine table that had 3 legs and the flooring was carpet.. We all stood around the table with one or two fingers flat on the polished surface...
So we sang the song and put our fingers on the table, no rockinh nolding or pushing.. It began to move and pivot on one leg.. She asjed us to keep in contact with the table and keep singing.. It was very active moving violently at times and a couple of people let go but it made no difference.. As long as we kept singing it kept moving.. We were not usingit for any kind of Divination.. We did not ask questions, we were just harnessing spirit energy..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Apr 2017 17:42

Sounds interesting to have experienced and not like the ones I have been to.

We did sing songs the second time - We sang two from that same era but am struggling to remember! But we did this before the tipping and did not continue to sing during. Even so, something was amiss to me. Especially after what you have said.

So when you have done this it is to sum up spirit energy but not used as a communication?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2017 17:58

Believe me we had to keep the energy going.. The next time Iwas in Waleswith Jay, we were doing a Trance & Transfiguration course.. He was thetutor.. But I used to work with him..

We were in a former 'Outward Bound Centre in the edge of the Brecon Beacons..
We had been doing all types of Mediumship all week.. This was just a bit of light relief :lol: We went to the main hall which we knew to be very active.. There were about 10 of us including Jay and I, so we took turns.. We used 2 tables.. The floor was Parquet and nocarpet this time.. The tables werevery heavy.. 4ft x4ft formica topped with steel legs.. Weall had to sing the same daft song :lol: at least they weren't in Welsh... I was on one table with 3 others and so was jay.. No one rocked the table.. We all sang the same song and when the table began to move it slid at first and moved on the floor, after a few minutes it began to rock.. We each had our index fingers on the tables surface.. Yes it moved a lot in fact we had both tables literally dancing around the hall.. Periodically we swopped different people in.. Then after 20 minutes or so we reduced the tables people down to 3, then two.. It still worked with only 2 peaople!! BTW it took 2 people to even lift the table..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 14 Apr 2017 15:46

That sounds really impressive.

Blt, can you explain exactly what spirit energy is and how it works?

Is spirit energy just all around us waiting to be tapped into or is it spirit people who are helping you to do this in moving the tables?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Apr 2017 10:13

Well, yes Spirit energy is all around us.. But it is on a different vibration to our earthl plane of being.. The idea of the community singing was not to summon spirit but to raise the vibration to make it possible for spirit to interact using the table as a focus.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 16 Apr 2017 13:14

So it was the spirits' energy helping to lift the table with you having lifted the vibration closer to theirs?

Sorry - sometimes I need things really spelling out to me lols.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2017 13:18

Yes pretty much.. Its sort of like developing Mediumship skills, its learning how.. a bit like tuning a radio, if you are not quite on the right wave length, the music will not sound right the speech won't be clear..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Apr 2017 15:14

I see - thanks for explaining!