Table Tipping..Anyone got any theories on this?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: Table Tipping..Anyone got any theories on this?

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2017 22:18

No problem .. Next time you get the opportunity to have a go at Table Tipping, have a go.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis » 24 Apr 2017 08:49

bluelighttouch wrote:
12 Apr 2017 13:03
I know a few ofus have had some experience on this, so what do you think about it.. Doyou think it works? What use is it? Come on revealall :lol: :ghost:
Its a scam, a magic trick. 100% debunked. Dont even waste your time talking about it.

Remove friction and the table NEVER moves.

If the table levitates all 4 legs then it is a trick using a hidden rod attached to someones arm.

JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis » 24 Apr 2017 08:52

ps. The reason people are often asked to sing whenever doing parlour tricks as it will hide the noise of whatever gimmick is going on.
Its why you get it in the seance room a lot, the excuse is to "raise the vibrations" truth is it is just a distraction technique.
If no gimmick is being used, then the singing is part of the routine to force social compliance.

Completely understood in psychology.

Also I am curious, I heard the name "Jay" mentioned a few times.
Is this Jay Love? A fake psychic I exposed years ago?

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Apr 2017 13:29

Thanks Blt - I certainly would like to see this it done again, just not with the last one I went to. I have no doubt it works so would like to take part with people I have got to know and trust. Might even give it a go myself with a few like minded and trusted friends.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Apr 2017 19:13

It is not something that I think has any value really.. It was interesting to witness it first hand...

Thisboard update is not easy to read for me...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Apr 2017 19:17

PS Jon there were not tricks, rods etc.. I cannot see how you can say it was a 'Scam'??? Scams are to con people out of cash...