Spirit Guides.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: Spirit Guides.

Post by Sherryanne » 31 Oct 2017 14:19

Lols, I know that's what I am always told when I say I don't like Tarot and the death card. My problem is I try to read it myself rather than trust them sometimes.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2017 19:30

The Tarot should be read with inspiation from our spirit guides etc..
Not from that stupid lil book in the pack :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 01 Nov 2017 15:07

Lols - I am still learning so have to refer to the stupid lil book lols. But I do sometimes get my own feelings about it.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Nov 2017 14:18

The reason I say stupid lil book is because the print is so smallI cannot read it :lol: So if it helps you or anyone else good luck with it. /but later you will learn to interpret the cards via your spirit guides..Which givesit a much deeper meaning.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.