Spirit Guides.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: Spirit Guides.

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Oct 2017 17:25

Incidentally I did an angel painting a few days ago for a friend. She doesn't know yet as I haven't told her. But we spoke at the weekend and it was mentioned she wanted some form of angel symbol to put in her home. On the spur of the moment I decided to paint her one as a surprise.

I use acrylic paints and water down a colour for the swirly background. I chose pinks. Then I painted the angel in a long white princess type dress and feathery wings. She has long golden hair and is holding a red heart to her chest. My hubby took a photo of it and it was only then that we saw 'shapes' within the background.

There is a puppy standing beside the angel and it looks just like our dalmation when she was a pup. Even the big patch over her eye. This was out first dog after we got married and she was like a baby to me. And it's 24 years since we lost her. So I decided the painting is meant for me to keep lols! I have done another for my friend. I can see images in this too, but none I recognise so it will be interesting to see if she can. I have not known her long so don't know that much about her.
I wonder if this happening in my painting is coming from my guardian angel?

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Oct 2017 14:08

I honestly canot say as a Guardian angel is not a Spirit Guide generally..
The swirly background would create a series of patterns so that the eyes try to decipher the image and join the dots so to speak its called Paradoiyaa..

Historical depictions of Angels with wings was the result of a book illustrater in early Victorian times.. People liked his images and it caught on.. A bit like Fairy illustraters for childrens books..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 27 Oct 2017 17:28

Yes, I have heard of the paradolia affect before. But this was so out of the blue. I didn't expect it at all. The other thing is that my son had to have his dog put to sleep the day after we noticed this.

I just wonder if it is spirit at work.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Oct 2017 18:35

Who can really say, most Mediumswill say, 'There are no coincidences'...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 27 Oct 2017 19:03

I have heard that said many a time too lols.

It's like the paradolia (I can never spell that right! I guess it's only like seeing things when reading Tea leaves and my mum got lots of stuff spot on with that. Wish she was here now to read mine, bless her.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2017 17:29

:lol: My nan read tea leaves too ... I have tea bags which makes it really hard .. :rofl: :angel:

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 29 Oct 2017 15:58

Lols - they certainly do make it hard. The leaves are so tiny. Mum had a friend who came almost every day for years and had hers read by opening a tea bag! It looked so much easier to read when real tea was used.

Mum also bought herself a crystal ball when she was in her 50s. She had always wanted one. She gave it to my daughter around 8 years ago as she had stopped using it when she became to tired to concentrate. I don't think my daughter has ever used it but I know it is very precious to her.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Oct 2017 19:30

I have never felt the need touse a crystal ball either.. It is a form of Scrying.. I do not do that either..
Things like that, Tarot and Angel cards etc are just tools of basic psychic show pieces..
Go to any Psychic Fair and they are allon display along with a bowl of crystals and a candle for effect.. They are distractions for the client to focus on rather than the reader..
BTW you can still buy loose leaf tea in some shops..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Oct 2017 14:20

Yes - I have seen the loose tea leaves. They did make the best tea but so messy lols.

I have some Ascended Master Cards which I use very occasionally for myself or if one of my friends wants a light hearted reading. They feel more gentle than Tarot cards. I don't like Tarot cards. They can seem a bit scary to ones who don't understand them.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 31 Oct 2017 12:17

Well yesparticularly if you pull the Death card :lol: Because it doesn't actually mean you are gonna snuff it at all.. It means the end of a phase or situation in your life which actually heralds New beginnings.. So somethings come to a close before a new venture start.. Eg Quit one old job, to take up anew opportunity and maybe even a promotion.