Spirit Guides.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: Spirit Guides.

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Apr 2017 12:04

Yes I see what you are saying Blt. Maybe guide is the wrong word to use and I was using it loosely as he is making himself known as being from another realm to both my hubby and daughter. It just seems that he is connected to our family. Strangely my hubby and daughter are both healers. My daughter has always felt she was. My hubby didn't really acknowledge it for himself but he can.

My mum saw this in him and she would often call for him to go to her quick when she had panic attacks. She would tell him to place his hand on her head and she would feel herself begin to calm down. He has the same affect on me and our daughter. It is not something he practices but does if asked with family.

My daughter in law is very spiritual so she too may be a healer. She is a very loving gentle person.

The Priest/Knight told my hubby that both he and our daughter are healers. I am a support and our son is a good warrior. When my hubby asked if he was his guardian angel the reply was yes but there were too many to mention.

Something like that anyway. I am not remembering it quite as clearly as I did but basically this is what was said.

My daughter feels he is connected or knows our family on both sides.

Also we get the feeling or impression he could have been a relative from all those years ago. My husband's family have an old Irish name but do not know of anyone from the past who was Irish.

The Priest/knight also spoke to my husband about his surname and it's meaning. I can't remember exactly what but he went on about Irish tartan and the colours of the tartan regarding the name. We looked this up at the time and it was correct.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2017 14:40

Ok the Tartan or Plaids were many and my clan group have 4 as 2 were hunting tartains which contained red, the Ceremonial and the every day ones were mainly Green and grey..

Re your Dad asking for one to place their hands on his head.. I remember my father doing the exact same thing even when I wasabout 5, of course I did not understand until later the healing power that I possessed.. Even on the day he died he still asked me to lay my hands on him and take away his pain,, I used to do this and it was faster and more effective han Morphine and a lot faster...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Apr 2017 21:04

Placing hands on people heads to heal sounds a very odd thing to do to anyone who doesn't believe these things help, but , like you, I know it can and does happen.

The day before my mum died she told me when she woke that morning her mum and dad were standing either side of her and were both doing something at the top of her head. The only why I can describe the action she made was it looked like kneading. Straight away I thought they were opening her crown chakra to make it easier for when she left her body.

A strange thing happened to my mum 6 weeks before she died. She stopped needing her oxygen. From the night she was admitted the nurses kept saying she had oxygen beside her for if she needed it but all her obs were fine and she hadn't been on it for several hours.

I kept telling them that her obs could be ok but two minutes later they could drop suddenly and mum would be blue and/or unconscious. But they never found this to be the case. She was hardly ever on it for those last 6 weeks yet she had been dependent on it for the past three years almost 24/7.

I have lost the count of the amount of times I went round and mums lips would be blue and she was slumped in the chair. I could be speaking to her and she was fine, go into the kitchen to put the kettle on and go back to her and she was unconscious.

I find it so strange she could do without it. I felt as though someone was helping her because she was suffering so much in many ways.

Do you think this odd or could it be a medical thing? She had severe COPD.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2017 22:38

It is common fora sick personto 'Rally'before the end..
I am getting that your mumhad Chronic Obstructive Airways disease.. not sure if it was probabably thru smothing because there can be other reasons.. The fact your mum told you that her parents were with her was a sign that she wasn't alone, it made her feel safe and less breathless or anvious.. The fact your mum periodically had blue lips and would pass out suggests she had an underlying heart condition too..

Talking of rallying.. My partner died on a friday morning.. he had been largely unconcious from the following monday.. After camping out in the hospice I went home on the wednesday evening and was shocked to get a call from him on my mobile.. He came out of his unconcious state and asked his daughter to phone me.. He managed to talk to be for a minute or two he said he called me to tell me that he loved me.. I wasin tears that was a supreme effort on his part for the amount of med he was on.. I can back at first light and he was deeply unconcious again.. Sadly he died in the early hours of friday morning.. I missed him by 10 minutes.. But I treasure the memory of that last phone call..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 19 Apr 2017 17:42

I can understand how much you treasure your parnter's phone call Blt. As you say, it must have taken great strength to do that. You was certainly on his mind and he meant to be able to do that for you both. That's lovely and so sad too that loved ones leaving happen x

It's certainly a thought there was a heart condition with my mum too, but she still kept going for a long time. Her going blue and loosing consciousness only ever happened when she was low on oxygen. Never when she had it attached, but you could be right. Mum had a very fast pulse for many years - could be 105 resting. Well, bless her she couldn't do anything but rest but her mind was always in top gear. She had Rheumatoid Arthritis from her early 50s and this as well as smoking caused the C O P D to be so severe.

When mum was first in hospital she was in a state mentally at what was happening to her. She was terrified and it didn't help she was put into isolation due to contracting C Diff. It was a nightmare time for her and for us seeing her like it. It got that we dreaded how she was going to be at visiting. But After three weeks of this me and dad turned up and she was so calm and with it. She was not on antidepressants. This was the start of mum having visits from her family. Her sister closest in age came first. Then it was her mum. Her mum had been gone for 56 years. She kept telling of their visits, that all her brothers and sisters and their other halves as well as her mum and dad had been to see her. She said sometimes she would look up and see something - I think it was some sort of light - and that it was so beautiful she couldn't describe it but it made her feel so happy.

For the next three weeks she had left her fear went and she was almost radiant at times. So yes, you are right that her fears went and she was less anxious most of the time afterwards.

Sorry, I am rambling again!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Apr 2017 22:31

You are not rambling.. Your mums rapid heartbeat would be due to Atrial Fibrillation, for which they give Digoxin tablets, which slow the heart and stregnthen the beat..
There is a high incidence of COPD with northeners asthey tended to smoke more that we did down south..
At least she wascalm and peaceful...

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Apr 2017 16:45

Doctors never gave mum anything for her fast heartbeat nor said why, so I am not sure tbh.

But dad did have Arterial Fibrillation and he was on medication. He was also on that blood thinner - I know what it's called but the name won't come. A very popular medication. Dad's heartbeat was slow and sometimes irregular. We think he got that due to his prostrate cancer medications.

Mum and dad both smoked. Dad packed in when he was 40 due to a health scare that didn't materialise - and mum struggled with packing up so was around 60 when she had her last fag. Even so, she went on to be 84. Lucky in one way but she was so bad with her breathing all those years. It couldn't have been any fun for her.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Apr 2017 23:46

That is the trouble with smoking it causes lots of problems..
I bet your dad was on Warfarin aka rat poisen lol.. A slow and irregular heart beat needs a tablet to speed it up a bit and make the beat stronger.. A different kind of thing to your mum. But 84 is a good age..

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Oct 2017 16:23

As some of you may know I have been doing a lot of courses and investigation in the last few months.. It was very interesting listening to others about what they felt about various subject and Spirit Guides was just one..

The theory widely accepted is that Guides are chosen for us before we are born... In our lives we aquired other Guides whichmay appear with a purpose..
Another theory is that our Guides show themselves as someone we can Identify with... If this is the case why do we never hear of an Apprentice Plimber having a Guide who is a Plumber :lol:

If I am not a catholic or religous why should I be told I have a Carmelite Nun who I have never encounter lol.. But it can happen so some people say..

I find it very wrong for example that a 'Psychic Surgeon' should clain that the Apostle Paul is working thru him!!! Is it for Publicity!! I think this is wrong and probanly a load of cobblers too.. So any deas, opinions.. would be welecomed????

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 26 Oct 2017 17:12

I always find those statements hard to believe.

It's a nice thought that we have guardian angels and it isn't a subject I know much about.

However, in my darkest moments I have spoken to my guardian angels and asked for help and support. And it does seem they are listening and helping.

I haven't met my guardian angel like some people claim to have, but that doesn't mean I don't believe them. I do feel there is someone there trying to help when things are tough. Hope so!