Spirit Guides.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Re: Spirit Guides.

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Apr 2017 11:17

Yes, there is those points too.

They could have had it all but ruined it for themselves and well as viewers. They also ruined it for similar programmes as I have lost faith in them now.

A shame as I loved them.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2017 21:57

Well I have carried out many paranormal investigations, mostly during the day as its cheaper to get in and generally more active. I never take equipment as we get battery drain.. I use Divineing rods and a clip board with pen and paper, a mobile phone and my own senses..
I never needed to fake stuff.. I did not have to look for it, generally it comes to me..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 14 Apr 2017 15:34

That's how it should be Blt.

I'd rather watch a programme and have nothing happen than for it to be faked. I know they say it doesn't get in the audiences that way but to be serious about the subject they should never ever resort to that. Plus when an audience knows they can trust it I would think they'd be more inclined to tune in and watch.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Apr 2017 17:27

I am thinking today about an easter miracle.. I did some reiki on my friends mum in Germany and I know they were worried she was dying as she refused food and drink and became psychotic.. Got transfered to a psychiatric unit.. Aftermany e mails and report back.. I just got an e mail to say the family are overjoyed as she suddenly began to eat and drink again and walk and talk again and even laugh and joke... I will definately be thanking my Guides and Healers for a great job..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 14 Apr 2017 18:27

That's fantastic to hear, Blt. The family must be all overjoyed by that. It will be an happy easter for them.

Your guides and healers are definitely on form!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Apr 2017 10:32

I don't know if they can take all the credit :lol: But certainly.. I have had 17 emails about this...

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 16 Apr 2017 13:11

Then it's all got to be good with a very happy result!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Apr 2017 20:17

Yes, its certainly god news for the family.. I am thinking that maybe the diagnosis was probably wrongly in the first place... I am thinking that she was confused and became disorientated because of a water infection and dehydration.. The woman was fed by tube and was rehydrsted so became less confused, was able to take her meds and antibiotics and so .. got better..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Apr 2017 15:36

I understand what you are saying. I have seen my mum and mum in law become confused due to water infection.

Eventually my mum had to be on a drip even when infection had stopped as she wasn't eating or drinking. This went on for 6 weeks altogether. Basically they were keeping her alive on a drip but she still couldn't stomach food or even fluids without feeling sick so she refused both. They allowed her home and she was there for just a week when she needed the drip putting in again. Me and dad couldn't stand to see her keep suffering so told them no. She died the same day. So I know how it can be. It's never good when they start refusing fluids for a length of time and they are kept going by drip feed.

It will be brilliant if the woman stays well.

On the subject of Spirit Guides - I was talking to my daughter about the Priest - now known to be a knight - and saying that he was obviously hers and her dad's guide but he didn't seem to be connected to me, though probably to our son, her brother.

She replied that she believes he is ours to and connected to both sides of mine and her dad's family.

Incidentally, several years ago my daughter-in-law had a visit from a man when she was ill. I remember her telling us about it at the time and asking if he could have been the 'Priest'. She can't remember now what he said and neither can I. But it was a question about fear like not fearing him. She had been sent home from work with flu/migraine symptoms. Similar symptoms to what first brought him to my hubby.

He told my hubby that he was there to help him, That he had done bad in his life but he had done a lot of good and had a big heart. There were people queuing up to thank him. One was the husband of an old lady who lived over the road. We did not know him as he died just when we moved to our house. She had been a widow a long time and my hubby helped her with things in the house if she was stuck. He was told the man's name, Albert, but he didn't know anyone of that name. He was told it was Mrs Flynn's husband. We didn't know how we could find that out.

Yet the next day she phoned me to ask if my hubby could sort out her tv. I told her he was ill in bed and that. She said I bet you are worn out going up and down to look after him. That's what I was like when Albert was ill!!

There has to be something in this. There are too many evidences towards it.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2017 22:14

This is rather an anomolay as it is rare to share a Guide in this way.. I share a Guide for Reiki, it is the same Guide as my own Reiki master who attuned me. This is because it is for Healing..

Generally though It is not usual , in factI have never heard of family members all sharing the same guide.. So it is possible that this is not an actual Guide in the true sence.. But a Healer of some kind because he appears at times of illness. Can you understand what I am saying..