Spirit Guides.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Re: Spirit Guides.

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Oct 2018 21:32

I have never asked him.. I have worked with a good few very well known and respected Mediums over the year. All of us are mindful that doing too much spirit work does impinge on our physicakl heakth.. So every now and then we take ayear or so out.. I have been told this many times by different Mediums.. I was told this by Gynn Edwards, Ian LawmanandColin Fry
I was a former Student of Tony Stockwell at his Psychic Studio, he actually took a break for 3 years..
Ilast met up with him about 18 months ago and he told me that he went to Australia working and became very ill, he said it took him months to get over it.. So again he iscutting back..

I donot think we wear out our spirit guides, I have a good few :lol: That are for different purposes..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 09 Oct 2018 22:22

So when David has written his guide the first one you meet is an animal guide. What does the animal guide represent or guide you with?

Actually he doesn't really elaborate on what each guide 'does' so much. He did say that he had one that retired because her job was done and that he has one that he shares with someone else.

...Can your spirit guide or doorkeeper be an/present as an animal?

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Oct 2018 23:22

I think youmight be thinking about a 'Totem animal' This is in First Nations peoples curture.. If it is the First animal you come across in a vison etc then for me it was an Eagle.. so Think of the characteristics of an Eagle..Strong, high flying, eagle eyed... Maybe when I was not having the sight problem :lol: In native culture we also have Birth sign animals as totems my birth animal is a Deer.. Coincidentally, my native drum is Red Deer skin.I saw 2 ewd deer only last month in France to.

Re Shared Guides, yes this does happen as I have a 'Shared Guide' for Reiki Healing. lot of Reiki Masters share a guide.
It is my only shared guide..
Not everyone knows or recognises their guides.. It does depend if they show any kind of Intuition or choose to be spiritually aware and undertake some development. That path is not for everyone..

As to what each guide does.. Its as described eg. a Doorkeeper keeps Elementals and other lower forms away..
A Communivator helps youget messages,a Facilitator bring Spirit forward for you.. See what I mean..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 10 Oct 2018 06:19

My animal looked like a civet; a dark brown one with a darker tail. I don't really have any associations for civet cats other than that they eat coffee.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Oct 2018 13:13

Civiat cats eat coffee :lol: I will google an image of it to see if it issimilar to any other animal.
I had a look atCoyote images as well as they have similar markings except a more pointed face.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 10 Oct 2018 16:43

Longer than a domestic cat and lower, but quite a cat like slinky movement and slender legs; but the colour of an otter. Quite a pointy face. Long dark bushy tail. But also bigger than a weasel or a ferret. I don't know if mongooses (mongeese?!?) have fluffy tails. Or a mink maybe, I don't know how big they are.

It looked like the kind of thing I'd like to stroke but know I shouldn't.

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 10 Oct 2018 18:02

A bit like a pine marten. I have never seen a real life pine marten. I had never heard of a pine marten until 30 minutes ago.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Oct 2018 20:19

Pine Martins resemble Weasels or Stoats, Polecate but they are far more destructive..They have very short legs.. Nothing like a Civat

Téa
Great Britain

Post by Téa » 11 Oct 2018 08:05

I've looked at pictures and it looks most like something called an Asian Palm Civet. It was a really long tail like that.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Oct 2018 11:44

Ok I think I looked at lots of images and some showed it sort of spotted and others a plain brown, all I can think of is its a winter and summercoat thatchanges with the seasin to aid the camoflage whilst they are nicjing the coffee :lol:

BTW I looked and foubd my David Wells CDs. They are meditations to do with exploring past life regression..I bought them after attending his workshop in Bracknell College.

The Glyn Edwards cds were to do a very specific meditation called 'Sitting in the power'.. When I was on his course at Arthur Findlay College, people flew in from all over the world to do this with him. Ihave to say the college didn;t like him to carry out this med because it was sooo powerful. So Glyn said ok I'll not do it.... But once we were all in The Sanctury (His course room) We would close the door and Do the Med. This is the most poweful guided meditation I have ever come across. It connected us to other realmms, its hard to describe really, it enabled us to look into The Akashi Records!!.