Aircraft ghosts....

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: Aircraft ghosts....

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2017 21:50

Erm No The Shuttleworth collection is in Bigglewade in Bedfordshire.. I took my first Helicopter flight there on a Jet Ranger.. The airfield does not have camping as nearby fields are used to ditch rickety old planes lol.. :thumbsup:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2017 11:25

There is a tiny little Air craft Museum attached to Coal house Fort in East Tilbury in Essex..
I have been there a few times as it does have 'Activity' it seems to be attached to some object from a donation by the relatives of a privat collector.. The collector passed away years ago and this is how they were aquired..Thereis nothing sinister about the place the collection is housed even though it is located within the Actual fort parade ground area of the most haunted place in Essex. The spirit seen in the museum is that of the man who donated his collection, he just looks in to make sure it is still kept safe.. Which I think is kind of nice really..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Apr 2017 11:51

It does sound like a nice story. It would be great if a photo was caught of him paying a visit!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Apr 2017 14:29

My friend was a paranormal investigator who told me about it, but photos are as rare as Rocking Horse poop :lol:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Apr 2017 21:47

Lols Blt - I didn't see your reply above about the Shuttleworth collection till just now! I have asked my husband if it was the Shuttleworth Collection where we went and he says it was. I thought it was in Norfolk - Right name wrong place!

I have asked him about the place where we camped and it was in some well kept fields just across the road from where you come out of the fields from the Shuttleworth Collection. It's about a 15 minute walk which did not seem long in my 20s. But it was all field with just the road separating the two areas.

I remember every so often we would hear a sound of a shotgun going off. It happened all the time during the day. Apparently it was something to do with scaring birds off the crops. This place had a lot of walks through woods and had toilets specially built every so often so must have been a visitors woods or similar. Does it ring any bells now?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Apr 2017 18:16

No not to me, because I went with my dad and mum and we drove there and back in the same day.. We did used to go camping when they were younger but.. my dad moaning as it was an old fashioned frame tent that took ages to put up and dozens of tent peg so we had to stay for a minimum of 3 days for him to get over the stress of pitching the tent..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Apr 2017 16:51

Here we are Blt -

The place we camped at must have been The Swiss Gardens. I don't know how long it has been open to the public but we went in mid 1980s.

http://www.shuttleworth.org/swissgarden/

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Apr 2017 23:53

It only opened 2014 so thats why I never knew about it.. Guess it was private then before..