Aircraft ghosts....

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Aircraft ghosts....

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Apr 2017 22:18

This is kinda specific really.. I went to a pub near Leiston in Suffolk, I think it was the village of Flixton, anyway we went in the pub with my parents and my family to have lunch.. We found out from the landlady that the field behind the pub was a kind of aircraft graveyard.. so of course we went to have a look to see what they had there.. Mymum came with us to the field too, normally she would accompany my dad but this time she kinda hung back..
When we got into the field, I kinda understood why that was..

My dad and my son were looking at bits of planes trying to identify what bits they were etc.. A lot were very mangled and were parts of planes from WW" and up to the present time then.. My mum said she didn't feel comfortable around the wrecjage and after a few minutes beither did I..
You can do 'psychometry by holding an object and get a lot of info about the owner etc.. But these smasshed cockpits etc gave such pain and trauma, we had images of young men trapped in a burning plane etc, we did not need to even touch it , it was thatstrong. At one point wecould smell cooking.. like BBQ then I realised it was the smell of someone trapped in a crashed plane who never got out and he met a horrific death.. The outpouring of energy, impregnated the wreckage and we were picking up on it.. I had to take my mum back in the pub as she was feeling very nausuated with the smell and the smell of the fuel..
We never spoke of it to my dad.. We waited in the pub with a coffee for my dad and my son to come back.. My son did not notice anything and my dad never smelled anything either..

My mum was Mediumistic and she suppressed it all because she didn't want to alarm my dad... :eek: :ghost: We never went back there again.. I would have liked to see if the same thing happened a few years down the line but never got the chance..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Re: Aircraft ghosts....

Post by Sherryanne » 09 Apr 2017 20:07

That doesn't sound like a pleasant experience for you and your mum Blt. I had been going to ask if your mum was a medium too, but you answered that later in the post.

I don't remember having had that sort of experience where I can smell things or have feelings of things that have happened in a place.

I have walked into places that I haven't liked the feeling of and wanted to get out but I don't quite know the reason.

My daughter has had similar experience to you and been physically affected by things to the point of feeling sick in a place and needing to get away. She has got to the point where she doesn't want to stay in old building whilst on holiday as she can sense things and struggles to sleep sometimes.

But talking of aircraft ghosts - some considerable years ago an old neighbour swears she saw a ghost plane. She was out walking early one summer morning - just at the back of where I live - and she saw an old war plane very low down in the sky - only just above roof top. It didn't make any noise at all.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Apr 2017 23:19

AnOld Warplane.... logically I'd want to know more... Like was it solidlooking... If it was low could you see the pilot, markings on the plane numbers identify it specifically.. No sound to me suggests, engine failure and I was taught, when I flew, that incases of Engine failure, the golden rule was to convert Height to distance... to enable you to find a safe place to land away frombuildings etc...
We still have planes flying from WW1 and WW11 on a regular basis,sothat annot be ruled out.. Where was the location?

I think there are such things as Time Slips... glimpses into the past, under certain conditions.. But they are very very rare..

Re Mum, Yes shewas Mediumistic as was hermother and as it turns out most of the women in my family lol.. But she denied and suppressed the gift..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 11 Apr 2017 14:47

I don't remember all the detail I'm afraid and am no longer in contact with the lady.

I am sure she said she saw markings on the plane but don't recall the exact model.

This was in Heanor Derbyshire and if the plane was in trouble in that particular part it was flying away from field and would have had nowhere to attempt a land. There was no word a plane had landed anywhere either.

We have had balloons come down into nearby fields over the years and everyone knew about it when it happened. Not much goes amiss without someone knowing here lols.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Apr 2017 17:22

I know a fair bit abot WW11 planes, my father was an Air Frame Fitter on Spitfires during the war..

So I was involved in aircraft since a child.. Been to all the air displays and loved it..I even took some flying lessons.. But it was too expensive to carry on..

Any way we visited certain venues that had planes that were being rebult and restored to their former glory.. We had a lot of Flying days and Fighter meets.. I am still into it to this day..
We have a number of former airfields that are nearby. Also Bradwell is not too far fromme.. When a plane was shot up they were diverted to this airfield as the runway runs into the sea..
So sadly a lot of planes crashed on impact.. The area is very active.. But I have not been there for ages, the control tower is still there and I heard that there have been EVPs recorded there... Screams of pilots in a burning plane and general RT chatter..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 11 Apr 2017 17:56

That all sounds very intriguing Blt.

My late father-in-law was very into planes and very much admired the Spitfire. He flew model planes as a hobby for many years and his 5 sons used to go watch and some flew their own when older. My hubby never quite managed it but was good at finding some that had come down but not clear where lols.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Apr 2017 21:13

My dad made and flew radio controlled planes too and if they flew out of range he'd borrow a bycycle and pedaled off chasing them until the plane ran out of fuel.. The planes were worth a lot of money and if it landed in someones garden sometime they refused to give it back to my dad..
My son has some of his grandads planes..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Apr 2017 11:24

Wow, something else we have in common Blt! Those planes were worth a lot.

Tbh I didn't have a lot of interest in them but I am more fascinated with actual planes (not that I know anything about them) and when our kids were little we spent many a bank holiday at the local airport watching the planes come in.

One summer my hubby's family went camping at an air display. We were asked to join them - caravans and tents. Not my thing as I don't like roughing it lols. But I thought it would be interesting to see all the planes and hangers. Big disappointment. It was radio controlled planes lols.

Still we had a good family time together!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2017 17:43

I never went to any Air show where they allowed camping for members of the public.. But my son was in the ATC and his group were allowed to camp to patrol the air field to make sure the planes were safe.. One plane was owned and flown by Rock star Gary Newman.. It was a single seater fighter plane..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Apr 2017 17:49

I think it was somewhere in Norfolk. I know - The Shuttleworth Collection!

There was a caravan park in fields further down from the Hanger. We took lots of photos of us all at the time. Seems such a long time ago. I would have been in my 20s!

I remember Gary Newman.