Do spirit entities occur in layers??

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Sherryanne

Re: Do spirit entities occur in layers??

Post by Sherryanne » 10 Apr 2017 15:01

It's hard to imagine the children's type of existence by choosing not to go to the light. Sad really as there can't be much way of enjoyment.

This is another thing I wonder about.... I have always thought that when we pass we have a loved one or a guide to meet us and take us where we're meant to go. So what do you believe happens in these sort of circumstances when spirits won't move on?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Apr 2017 19:57

I think it is hard to pinpoint.. We can only speak from experience... I have known other instances of children, in an orphanage...The kids were happy there, it was their home after they lost their parents in the war..So they felt safe in each others company.. In this instance it was a different boy in a different venue and he was a contempary spirit in that it was in the last 100 years or so.. But at the same venue there was a Scullery Maid from the late 1700's and there is a later spirit of a landowner who died of a heart attack sitting by the fire in his home.. So 3 layer, 3 differnt eras all existing in the same place, yet no evidence of interaction between them.. :shrug:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 10 Apr 2017 20:40

Well I have read in several places that time is happening all at the same time, so it's a thought. We could baffle ourselves thinking about it.

Food for thought though.

I wonder if in those situations which you have commented on if guides/guardians visit to see if they are ready to leave?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Apr 2017 21:52

I do not thinkthey are visited by Guides at all... The spirits concerned might not even havehad knowledge of any Guides etc.. What we know now, we did not know hundreds of years ago...

So how can we know.. Not everyone is Spiritually aware,even in this day and age..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 11 Apr 2017 14:38

Fair point you make there Blt.

It's not a nice thought to think people are 'trapped' without any chance of moving on unless a medium happens to become involved. There must be millions of earthbound spirits. And the ones on their own ......... how awful.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Apr 2017 17:31

Spirit rescue as it is known is not something most Mediums will do or attempt.. I donot generally do it.. I found another Medium to help me get rid of a nasty spirit at the Grosvenor Hotel in Folkestone.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 11 Apr 2017 17:52

It must be interesting work to do - but not for the faint hearted lols.

It would give me nightmares - but then I don't know how to do that and what it entails. Best left to those who do, like you. Lols.

A friend of mine has had to have people in to get rid of some unwanted guests over the years. Some come back and it has to be repeated. She lives in a very old property.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Apr 2017 21:05

I have only taken part in one and that spirt was very dangerous... He drew a blade across my throat... Teice.. That is why he had to go....