Do spirit entities occur in layers??

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Do spirit entities occur in layers??

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Apr 2017 13:21

I was thinking about this idea this morning.. A haunted location may have gone thru many metamorphic types of use... From a Family home to a billet for soldiers during the war, to Roman centurians and Calaviers et..
Do they keep themselves to themselves? Are they even aware of each layer of spirit..?
Do they fear the other manifestations of spirit..? Do they all exist separatetly and never over lap?

Have Spirits from different eras been seen at the same location on the same day/ night ??? Now that should be thought provoking.. What do you make of that then? :angel: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Re: Do spirit entities occur in layers??

Post by relichunter » 06 Apr 2017 14:04

In my opinion and experience some spirits can overlap with others,and some don't. Yes i think they are aware of each other when they cross paths.

I've been to many places where era's have crossed paths and have seen many spirits look at each other but carry on. It's like a time warp where spirits pass by but not actually connecting with them.
It's also confusing sometimes.lol.
Brilliant experience if you have had one.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 06 Apr 2017 14:46

My initial response is that they wouldn't overlap or be aware of each other even if they did. But ....

My dad saw two spirits whilst in bed during the early hours one morning. Mum had been very unwell but was starting to pick up. She was asleep during this time and knew nothing of it.

Dad had woken. He heard a sound from behind the open bedroom door, which was open onto the side mum slept.

Dad sensed someone was there and said out loud, 'Who's there?'

A man then stepped forwards from behind the door and stood looking down at mum.

At first dad thought it was mum's dad (Long passed) But then realised it was mum's late brother Bill. Bill was very close to mum and my dad. As Bill stood looking down at mum a large dog leapt up from the floor beside the bed with a loud bark and leaping towards Bill.

The dogs paws were up, aimed at Bill but he did not appear to be aware - or bothered - and the dog simply slowly dropped back down towards the floor and out of sight. It did not connect with Bill.

We don't know who this ghost dog was but believe it to have lived at the house may years before and had probably taken to mum and dad and was trying to protect them.

So the ghost dog obviously saw the ghost Bill but was unable to connect with him.

Hope you was able to follow that lols!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Apr 2017 16:10

I think I underderstand Sherry.. but its difficult to date a dog ereawise.. I imagine an alsation pretty much looks the same today as 100 yrs ago etc..

I have been to a lot of places too RH and I can think of onenow that physically has many levels, purely because of the construction that took place over many centuries.. Like Dover Castle.. There are the underground War tome hospital tunnels and the operations centre in onelocation with activity of that eara.. One the same site but further up castle Hill is a different layer internally relating to Henry V111 yetexternally to Saxon Roman seige machines in the Keep outside.. Then going back many years the Medieval tunnels under St Johns Tower... They exist in layers , yet here there is no interaction.. They seem to manifest in thei particular section of the castle..There is no interaction... Certain spirit entities are encountered in one spot.. EG The Drummer Boy is only ever seen near the battlements.. never the Keep and they are fairly close by.. I am trying to think of other occurances..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 06 Apr 2017 19:49

Oh trust me to confuse things and stray away from the actual question lols. Apologies there - what am I like! The german shepherd was probably in the house some 20 years before my parents moved there - so not that long as things go.

Yes I see what you are saying about buildings/places that have been used over different periods of time and leaving behind their own ghosts.

The house my granddad lived in from 1944 till 1968 was very old and built around 1772. It was a strange shape and we believe it was once a shop premises and were also told it was a Boarding house for a while. This is the house that was haunted by a quaker.

A boy I knew from school moved into it with his dad after my granddad died and I told him it was haunted. He said, yes I think it's an old man. So I wonder if that was my granddad lols.

Sorry - mouth running away with me again.

Very interesting what has been put about ghost sightings.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 06 Apr 2017 21:21

I guess it all depends on where ghosts come from. By definition they must all have originally come from good old planet Earth, but if they now exist in another time and another place, then are they aware of each other there? or is ''there'' so vast that it would be like someone visiting Paris from London knowing someone visiting Paris from Shanghai if they were to meet up? - not impossible, but very unlikely!

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 07 Apr 2017 15:38

Well said.

In all of my 41 years of being a sensitive, I've actually seen spirits cross paths from different era's. Not often though. But it's rather exciting when it does happen.
not all spirits know that they're from the different age. Could be wrong... Who actually knows ?.

Think it is a question that can't be answered. :shrug:
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 08 Apr 2017 21:54

Years ago I was on an advanced Mediumship course with Ian Lawman.. He and I and about 3 others were doing an invo in The Grosvenor Hotel in Folkestone.. Big venue we were there 3 days.. We had a nasty enity called Cyril who had murdered several people including his own mother.. He was incharge of staff ie the maids and boot boys and footman.. He had a reputation as he had beaten two small boys to death.. They existed there the same time as him but were fearful of him even after death.. So these spirit boys were on the very top floor and their killer Cyril was on the 3rd floor.. They kept out of his way.. He was so lalevalent that on our last night I went back with another Medium to 'Move him on... Hopefully the little spirit boys can exist in spirit safely.. So in this case layers meantfloors..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 09 Apr 2017 20:34

What do you think happens in that sort of situation with the young boys still frightened in spirit of the 'evil one' on the third floor and they try to keep away from him.

I always wonder why the children weren't met by loved ones or spirit guide to take them to the light.

I can understand the bad bloke not going as he is most likely afraid for the light and being judged. But I don't understand why the children would be still there. It sounds sad.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Apr 2017 13:16

I know what you mean there, as I have encountered child spirits before who do not want to 'Go to the Light'.. At the time we felt we needed to remove the Evil entity as he was the focus of many peoples distres.. including Guests at the hotel present day..

I can give example of one. A young boy and his brother both died of smoke inhalation during a house fire in the London bombings during WW11.. After he came thru he graphically told us what had happened and that he and his brother were trapped in the upstairs bedroom, smoke came under the door, they tried to block the smoke with a jumper.. They couldn't get out as the window was closed.. He said we just 'went to sleep'.. When asked if he wanted to be moved on, he said No he was ok, had his brother with him..