Is self proclaimed "Psychic Medium" Lorraine Ash a Racist as well as a terrible Psychic?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
JonDonnis

Is self proclaimed "Psychic Medium" Lorraine Ash a Racist as well as a terrible Psychic?

Post by JonDonnis » 29 Mar 2017 16:39

For those of you with a really long memory, I had a run in with Lorraine Ash nearly a decade ago. You can read all about that on my forum but for once this is not about me. I was recently contacted by a concerned person from West Bromwich regarding a recent show they attended that featured Lorraine Ash as the main act.

Read on
http://www.badpsychics.com/2017/03/is-s ... edium.html

bluelighttouch

Re: Is self proclaimed "Psychic Medium" Lorraine Ash a Racist as well as a terrible Psychic?

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Mar 2017 17:08

I have never heard of this person so cannot comment..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Re: Is self proclaimed "Psychic Medium" Lorraine Ash a Racist as well as a terrible Psychic?

Post by Sherryanne » 29 Mar 2017 17:54

Me neither. Not a familiar name at all.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Mar 2017 00:46

I looked herup seen apic and donot recognise her at all.. She has a Fb page and seems to teach development groups,, she seems to get about up north of Watford lol, sonot much chance ofme seeing her.. I still can't comment of her from this info.. I do not think this is the place for this kind of thing, if no one has even heard of her.. All I can say is she has a following and positive feedback.. :shrug:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
JonDonnis

Post by JonDonnis » 24 Apr 2017 08:55

She has positive feedback as she has fixed it to be so.
And any place where people can be warned about frauds is a good place

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Apr 2017 19:38

Ok Jon who do you rate as a Medium... Seeing as you look at lots of then, I wondered exactly who you think is good, this is a serious question..