Randon Images...

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Randon Images...

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Mar 2017 20:34

Do you ever get split second images when you close your eyes for a second or two..??
I say random... cos they are odd I haven't worked out if they are related as yet or part of a puzzle even..
The first one was an old fashioned biro known as the Bic Clic... with a blue end button and a clear barrel..Then gone.. next it was a small part of a kids construction kit msybe a grey plastic 2 holed bracket.. again then gone then a blue circular disc with prongs on it a bit like a hair brush..

The images were crystal clear too.. I might have to wait for more clues and see if they are linked..to anything or any one :eek: :ghost:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: Randon Images...

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Mar 2017 17:24

Another clue is happening here right now, for the last 30 minutes or so I have been picking up bursts of Nivea for Men aftershave balm that my partner used to use.. He passed away exactky 8 months ago today..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 16 Mar 2017 13:48

That's fascinating and it sounds like these images are being put there for a reason. Do they bring back particular memories? The aftershave definitely points your partner is letting you know he's about still.

When it was the first year to the day my mum passed a painting of a Poppy which was on the wall above her photo dropped down covering the photo. It never so much as touched or moved the photo.
The painting is one of 4 large ones which I painted myself and they have been on the walls for some 7 years or so. What made it 'special' is that my mum died on 11 November - Remembrance Day. We had the tv on in her bedroom and she died just before the trumpets sounded. So quite significant really.

Strangely I have been pondering putting a thread up about seeing images but it kept slipping my mind and I wasn't sure how to explain it. It's probably not quite as clear as the ones you have had.

This has happened on many occasions since my mum died. It can be daytime, night time, anytime.
I see the image of an eye appearing. It can be any size but it is always bright blue. I do know that it was my mum's eye most of the time but maybe not all of the time. It was very large in the earlier days but seems to be smaller at other times. Sometimes it's immediately there stays the same and in the same part of my vision. Other times I see it form and get larger or move position within my vision. I see some detail, eyelashes etc.

It is always when I have not long closed my eyes but am still very much awake.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Mar 2017 19:30

Generallly if it is Spirit what you see is very clear and very detailed, so that you remember.
Really its their wa to get your attention, when they are learning to come thru.. it takes time to do this.. Its funny in a way,as Pete was a 'Psychic brick' :lol: He would quite happily go along to spooky places with me and observe and be gobsmacked.. Last night he put in a momentary appearance.. he was wearing his blue bomber jacket and jeans, he smiled and reached out a hand to pat my knee, then POP he was gone... I have had all kinds of things happen but I will not tell them as last time I didtell them, his daughter got upset that nothing happened in her house.. Well he only lived there for a few weeks.. He was with me for about 5 yrs....
Also she is a psychic brick too :lol: I wonder where she gets it from..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 16 Mar 2017 21:03

Is this the first time you have seen him like that since he passed, Blt? It must have been wonderful to experience.

Not long after mum died I closed my eyes to sleep and saw her face right up close to mine for a second. I always opened my eyes quickly in shock. This happened several times. When I was on holiday last year I was sat out on the veranda in the sunshine and closed my eyes for a knap. I saw her eye appear in my vision. It was large and really strong in connection. So much so that I gasped in amazement. It was not long after dad had passed. All fascinating!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Mar 2017 09:54

I think it was the first time he came thru solid... I guess when I was first shown the old Biro it was a sign he was trying to get a message through.. The bracket might have indicated he was building on doing it. The circular massage disc was maybe telling me to expect to be touched... sortof advanced information. I fully expect more to occur as heknows that when the Bluebells are out again, I promisedto scatter the last of his ashes in the Bluebell woods where we used to walk thru every year.. There is a massive hollow Oak tree about 700 years old, everyone knows it and it is hollow too so I can sprinkle the ashes inside it.. A fitting memorial as part of his name was Oak.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Mar 2017 15:20

That sounds very fitting with the oak then Blt. I hope the sun is out and shining when you go x

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Mar 2017 17:14

I do not think it will be for a couple of weeks..

Some people come thru faster than others... he has left signs in my house, messages, a feather which I kept.. I feel he visits my garden as do both my mum and dad..My dad comes in with DIY advice lol and my mum just all the time keeping an eye on me..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Mar 2017 20:51

That's lovely. It must be of great comfort for you.

This afternoon I was doing my calming breathing exercises with my eyes closed and I briefly saw the eye again. It moves about at different angles, front view, side view. I felt it was my mum. I wonder if she was trying to make contact knowing I was stressed but she couldn't hold onto it or I couldn't. I did say to myself - that's mum.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 18 Mar 2017 01:22

She is probably just letting you know sheis watching over the situation..