Has Anyone Read This Book?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Has Anyone Read This Book?

Post by Sherryanne » 09 Mar 2017 21:38

I read a book called Billy Fingers recently and wondered if anyone else has read it and what your thoughts are?

I bought it on my kindle for around £2.50 I can't remember the author's name offhand. It was a woman if that helps lols.

Interesting book but although some things I can sort of relate to I am not sure.

bluelighttouch

Re: Has Anyone Read This Book?

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Mar 2017 20:25

I do not think I have heard of that titlebut then Ifind it really hard these days to read a book cos of the sight thing.. I do not have a Kindle as you still gotta read it :lol: II amhalfway thru Dee Nrown 'Bury my heart at Wounded Knee'I started it in 2012, see what I mean..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 11 Mar 2017 20:50

Ive never read it, what is it about?

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 14 Mar 2017 18:17

Ahh, I forgot about your sight problem Blt - I do understand what you mean. I am not sure if it is in speaking book form.

This is what it's about Kayls :

The author of the book is writing about her own experience of what happened after her brother died. He was around early 60s but had led a difficult life and been a bit of a wild card. After he died she would hear his voice talking to her and then she began to see him. He was always up above her when she saw him. He told her about himself and what it was like in his afterlife. He didn't go straight to the summerlands as most people do. He was up floating about in the universe, blissfully happy in his own world. It sounds like an odd existence but in a weird way I can sort of relate to it's possibility. He asks her to write the book of the information he tells her. Basically it is his journey through different afterlife stages. I won't tell you the outcome incase you decide to read it.

It would have been good to have had your thoughts and interpretation on his 'afterlife' Blt. A shame for you it would be a difficult task in the circumstances.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Mar 2017 17:12

I think I have heard of this kind of thing.. But have not actuallly read it.. I do not have 'Talking books, I have a Daisy machine for it but my friend borrowed it a month ago to screen some cd books for her mum.. So far she has not returned it..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 16 Mar 2017 14:01

That's a shame. If you get it back it might be of interest to you.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Mar 2017 10:29

Only time will tell, my friends mum is 80% blind so I am happy for her to use it for now..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Mar 2017 15:12

Bless her. I do feel for anyone who has sight loss. It's a terrible thing. I saw how my dad struggled with it. I wish more could be done to stop or cure it.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 18 Mar 2017 20:35

It sounds like a very interesting book :)

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 20 Mar 2017 13:40

It is Kayls, but I am still not entirely sure at my thoughts on it. Maybe because some things I don't like the idea of lols.