Advice Please

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Advice Please

Post by Sherryanne » 04 Mar 2017 16:14

Blt, an old friend of mine suggested I try doing Tarot cards or colour healing. I have suffered on and off for some years with panic attacks and other things and he thinks I have some abilities which I am holding back (possibly from fear) and that I need to focus on something as holding it back can cause some illness. I have heard this before and recall my mum saying it a few times about herself.

What do you think? I don't like Tarot cards for some reason. But I do have some similar cards called Ascended Masters which I do use once in a blue mood and they feel gentle. I have never looked at anything to do with colour healing but it does appeal to me. All my life I feel I have looked after and supported people, especially my mum and dad. Now my husband doesn't appear to be in brilliant health so I am looking after him. So it sort of feels right to do some healing even if only on my family and friends and pets.

Two nights ago I was in bed and silently asking for help with 'opening' up and being more able to communicate with spirit when I saw a sapphire blue light appear in the corner of the room. It was around the size of a 10p piece. I wondered if it was my dad as the medium I saw last week said when my dad is near I will see sparkly lights. I saw just that one and nothing else.

bluelighttouch

Re: Advice Please

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Mar 2017 19:49

Re the Sparkly lights.. These are tiny little orbs very tiny like about and 1/8th of an inch.. they are usualy seen down near the floor around a medium who is working.. I cannot say what the significance was of the orb you saw...
I am not familiar with Ascended Masters set.. There are literally dozens of different cards, oracle, Angel cards Dolphin, ones with horses, medicine woman cards traditional tarot I Ching.. Basically they are the same thing.. A focus.. When you buy them, they come with a book which says what each symbol means.. You can use the book or use the cards with an interpretation from linking to a guide..

Colour Therapy is not a healing... its asking people to pickout say 6 strips of coloured film and you can do a kind of interpretation from the colours they select.. Once that is done the colour therapist may make recommendations as to which colours they recommend you surround yourself with.. its sort of mood enhancing. I have to say I spoke to someone who did this kind of thing at a Mind body and spirit event and they had no takers in the entire weekend...

If you want to help both yourself and to improve your hubbys health, it might be an idea to find a Reiki Healing course Level 1..This will enable you to work on yourself, your hubby, plants, animals etc safely. If you have a local community college they often do this course.. Plus they might do Aromatherapy that is going to benefit both of you as well and its not too expensive..
Of course these are Complementary therapies and are to work alongside conventionalmedical treatment...never instead of.. Itsusually best to do one course at a time, so you don't spread yourself too thin..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 05 Mar 2017 14:44

Thanks BLT. I am having a bad day with the panic feelings and even having trouble getting my calming techniques to kick in. It's horrible feeling in the throes of terror like this.

I will chat to my daughter as she does Reiki but doesn't do it often now due to work commitments .

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Mar 2017 17:56

I'm sorrry you are feeling like this,I wish I could help// The more Reiki one does the stronger is the effect.. If you Pm me your rough location I can do Distance Reiki for you.. Have you experienced Reiki before?? It is of value with this kind of problem.. I have already sent Reiki for 2 people this morning.. If your daughter is level 1 she will not be able to do Distance Reiki just hands on..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 06 Mar 2017 16:53

Thanks Blt - will do that x

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Mar 2017 19:50

Have Pm ed you ok .. Hope it works..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 09 Mar 2017 21:34

Thank you Blt x

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Mar 2017 20:35

Well that is good to know.. You are Welcome