In response to being mentioned...

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

In response to being mentioned...

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Feb 2017 09:40

I was on the phone to a friend quite late at night two nights ago and we were talking about friends and relative that had passed on. I mentioned that my partner had passed 6 months ago and before he passed, he asked if it would be ok to visit?? I said Yes of course, any time..

Imagine then my surprise when in mid conversation with my friend I went quiet, she said 'Are you still there?' Then I told her what had hust happened, it seemed that someone or something was tapping or flicking my full legnth curtains right by the chair he used to sit...
It happened twice in two areas a couple of geet apart.. There is no draft... its a patio door and the area was not near the door.. I said to my friends, funny how they try to get our attention :lol:.. :ghost:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Re: In response to being mentioned...

Post by Sherryanne » 04 Mar 2017 15:33

That's lovely how your partner let you know he is still around and listening to you Blt. It is strange what our loved ones to do get our attention and I don't think anything can be ruled out lols. That must have made your day x

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 04 Mar 2017 21:06

Aww that's nice. He is still around.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Mar 2017 21:51

To be honest I get a few things happening I just was on the phone talking to a friends and we were talking about him when it happened... The curtain was right next to hisarmchair.. It doesn't worry me in the least.. I actually still have some of his ashes here, I have sprinkled a little in my garden in his roses and in April I will sprinkle the restat our Bluebell woodswhere he wanted..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 05 Mar 2017 14:46

Bluebell woods are lovely places. My mum especially loved them and I painted one for her which I now have.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Mar 2017 18:01

Yes we alwaysmade a point of going for a walk over there.. I have a picture of him on my phone standing there with a big grin on his face... I won't say anything to his family, I will go on my own... Last time I tried to do this they never even gave me 5minutes of quiet.. also that wood at that time of year had no Bluebells out.. So I need to do this myself.. They had their chance.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Mar 2017 11:31

If you look in the Random Images thread you can see how his mssage gradually built over a few days...

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 20 Mar 2017 13:37

Will go look Blt!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2017 13:29

Ok So sometime we say we can'Feel someone is near'... Sometimes we are not quite sure who it might be. Little hints get dropped.. it might be a song that pops up or a scent or smell of a pipe tobacco..etc We all get clues but not everyone sees things as significant and may pass these little thing off, out of fear.. I am pretty sure that none of my deceased freinds or relative would harm me.. so I do not fear contact..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 17 Apr 2017 15:12

I don't fear contact of loved ones.

I have felt slightly worried that using my pendulum could bring in someone I don't know who isn't good. I always ask for protection and truth and love.