In response to being mentioned...

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: In response to being mentioned...

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Apr 2017 21:54

The you have nothing to fear.. Because as well as Guises and Healers, Facilitatirs etc we have Doorkeepers.. Spiritual Bouncers to keep us safe.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Apr 2017 21:35

Thanks Blt. That is very reassuring.

I have to say that several years ago I went to see a psychic medium do a demo. She did not come across well, said she was a romany gipsy and had all the information from the Ashka records and was the best medium going. She shouted at my friend when she didn't agree with her about an operation = told her she'd had a hysterectomy and she hadn't. The medium kept saying she had. She was shouting at anyone who didn't take what she said. She had two women in tears telling them their mother would be dead by July and this was generally the tone. She read for nearly everyone in the room but I was so angry with her for her bad attitude and upsetting people that I knew if she came to me I would end up arguing with her and telling her what I thought, that people came here for reassurance not to go home feeling depressed and upset. I had no doubt I would have words with her, especially if she shouted at me. I am quiet and like to be in the background but some things I get so annoyed about I won't keep my mouth shut. I didn't want it to happen though and I kept saying over and over, 'Keep her away from me!' And she never spoke to me! I firmly believe someone was protecting me from her.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Apr 2017 22:42

I cannot believe that person was aMediom at all.. Because we work in a particular way and we do not every tell someone their relative is going to die!! That is disgraceful.. She was very unethical.. I doubt she knew a daamn thig about 'The Akashic Records'!!!!! Because you have to be pretty damn experienced to be able to do that.. I have only done this twice with a tutor at Stansteds Arthur Findlay College..That was such an amazing experience, Wow, I was fascinated.. But it is not something you dabble with as it is soo powerful..

I am hoping to go back to the college of Psychic Science for a weeks course in June..But Transport is a big problem for me..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Apr 2017 16:24

I am sure you'll get the transport sorted somehow Blt - I hope so.

Talking of that medium I saw her advertised just today in FB. I will pm you the name, as obviously for legal reasons don't want to put the name for everyone to see. Honestly she is horrific. Not nice at all what she comes out with. She is quite a threatening personality.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Apr 2017 23:48

TellJon lolhe'd love it for his site..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 23 Apr 2017 13:36

Lols, never thought of that.

I had another similar experience around 10 years ago with a male medium demo. He hired out a room in a local pub. He was not as bad as her but he was very negative and going to the tables set out and asking people very personal things. One of these was very early on and he said, 'Someone on this table has been abused.' And then looking to see who would take it.

Of course nobody did. It was a big mistake as the whole room obviously thought it was wrong to say that. Basically everyone closed down and nobody would take anything he said, and this was only minutes into the first half. It seemed everything he said was of a negative nature.

By the end of the break some didn't return and a table of mediums from the first half didn't return either. He said they had told him they wouldn't stay as their presence could be stopping things coming through correctly for him. Previous to this he had asked if there were any mediums as they could be closing him down unintentionally.

It was £9.00 a ticket and the medium gave everyone £5.00 back and also sent a free glass of wine round for everyone. He didn't have to do that and not all would have but he really did have the wrong attitude. He was so negative and personal, even telling spirit off for closing down in helping him. He said he would never come to the area again - as though it was our fault.

Again I won't name him but several years down the line he was in the papers as he had brought up in a demonstration that a lady had been abused. She plucked up the courage to report this to the police and thanked him for bringing it up. I suppose people react differently to acknowledging things in a room of strangers, but personally I would not have welcomed being asked something like that in those circumstances should it have happened to me.

I wasn't surprised when I read the headlines of what he had said as it was just the subject he came out with when I saw him.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Apr 2017 14:42

Physical, psychological and sexual abuse sadly are far more widespread than any of us imagined.. which is a sad situation.. So many people do not know even how it is 'classified'.. There were a few tv ads recently about 'controlling boyfriends telling a girl off saying she didn't look good in the dress she chose to wear etc.. Looking at her text messages too, invasion of privacy..

I have been to demos with lots of Mediums present, it makes not difference.. They left for a different reason.. They were being polite by saying what they did to him..
I have never known a Medium ask if there were any other Mediums preesent :lol: That is cos he knows he is rubbish and can then employ a thing called 'Fishing'.. Mediums are not allowed to ask questions as it is unethical.. If he knew there were no other mediums in the room he could do 'Cold type general readings' that would applly to everyone as they were so general. This is called a 'Cold Reading'.
The group of Mediums who left knewhe was ubbish sowent.. I would have 'Wound him up a bit :lol:.. I have caught a guy faking and fishing and I set a trap for him and he walked right into it...

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Apr 2017 13:36

I thought the same regarding the mediums not returning to the second half. After all look at the amount of mediums in spiritual church and they don't block each other. I would have thought it could actually make connections easier and stronger.

I have seen lots of the cold reading done and it is so boring. This is something that put me off going to the church as there are more doing that than not. It's when you get a strong and good medium that makes it worth not cutting it off altogether.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Apr 2017 15:20

Yes I hate cold readers too, they make people doubt all Mediums whichis a bit unfair as there are some very good ones.. We get to know which are none too good and they do not get rebooked..