David Wells appearing Enchanted Market today..

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: David Wells appearing Enchanted Market today..

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Feb 2017 19:13

I will be very interested to see how you get on.. Good luck.. Do not pay too much..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 24 Feb 2017 16:58

Well my daughter got a brilliant reading. She had the Tarot and the mediumship. As soon as she sat down and was told to start shuffling the cards the medium said there was a man called John and then asked, 'Whose 'M' I have a name beginning with 'M'? For a moment my daughter couldn't think and then the medium said, 'It's Michelle'. He has Michelle with him and your grandma' She then said, 'Is it your mum in there?' I was sat in another room. My daughter said yes and the medium continued, 'John felt like he was your father but I know now he's your grandad as he's saying, 'That's my girl in there' (where I was) and that's my little girl there.' My dad always referred to us like that. He used to call mum his girl too.

Michelle is my stillborn daughter. My dad's name is John.

She went on to say (after being told Michelle was her sister) that she felt she barely touched the earth plain and was possibly a still birth. Which the latter is true.

When it was my reading I obviously got the same spirits coming through and I expected it. My daughter's reading was almost a hour and so was mine.

Later in my reading she said my mum's name. I gave her my mum's ring and a small ornament my dad was fond of but didn't say who they belonged to. She said the ring belonged to someone else before my mum. And I think it did. My mum's wedding ring broke some 35 years ago and her friend gave her a ring. I don't know if the ring was bought or it was a second hand one. I do think it was second hand. My dad was never the romantic, bless him, to go and replace it.

I had seen her before just after mum died two years ago. My daughter saw her last March but went with a friend, so we had not gone together. We don't look alike at all. So although she said she knew she had seen us before she didn't appear to have any other memory of us.

When my daughter saw he last March she was told there would be a death within 5 months and the description was of her granddad. That was three months later.

We were charged £30.00 each and told if we weren't happy with the readings we didn't have to pay. So that's a good deal from what I have found. One medium not too far away charges £40.00 and you are lucky to be in there 20mins.

Obviously other things were said but I don't have time to list them now. We were pleased with our readings anyway.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Feb 2017 19:00

Thats good, I'm pleased you hung on to the ring etc until you had some confirmation..
£40 is a bit steep but £30 was not so bad if it was over and hour and if she complied with the spirit of the Fraudulent Mediums Act too... Nice one..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 24 Feb 2017 19:07

That really good