David Wells appearing Enchanted Market today..

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

David Wells appearing Enchanted Market today..

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Feb 2017 10:59

I amall packed up ready to go to see David as last year he did this gig and I got to do a Pasr live Regression session with him and cat to him for ages afterwards.. He is down on the list of speakers again this weekend but the twirs have not posted any times they just say more info soon.. FFS the event started last night with a pre gig party so why don't they put up the program.!!
We have even booked into a Premier Inn tonight for £60 a room I am really not impressed if they want to tell me what the timing is.. :swear: :hithead: :shrug:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Re: David Wells appearing Enchanted Market today..

Post by Sherryanne » 11 Feb 2017 18:32

Oh how annoying Blt. And that sounds so interesting too. I hope it all goes well for you. Look forward to hearing about it!

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Feb 2017 14:25

Well it didn't go well.. My friends picked me up late cos she can't get up early!! and her OH drove us down there but the road conditions were horrendous, the roads were packed with slow moving traffic in a heavy horizontal blizzards all the way.. Plus freezing fog so we never got there until 1345!! Just as We got to the door of the venue.. David Well was coming out the door..
They put him on early so I missed him.. Grr.. Was really peveed by that seeing as I had forked out £60 for a hotel room etc..
I complained to the organisers that there were no timings listed either on Fb or their website..
So that screwed by day.. Then there was a panic as a stall holder collapsed in pain so had to render attistanve, he had put a disc out in his spine.. So Emergency Reiki and someone gave him some pain killers and luckily there was a Chiropractor nearby..

Having got over that Drama I went to find out where the Aromoatheray workshop was, just made it in time.. Very interesting... Essential oil by Doterra, ones I was interested in so that was handy.. I chatted to the people doing it and was lucky enough to get a free scan diagnosis.. They are emailing me the report.. Not seen it yet..

We saw a few bands and met up with mates and had a few drinks.. Mostly what we brought with us as its held in Bracknelll College great venue.. but the student bar always is very limited and always runs out and it did..Only a choice of 2 beers in cans which we hate.. So we bought diet coke to go with my mates Bacardi and my JD..
There was a Native American stall there but there was nothing I was into, the guy was Navajo and I already own a navajo ring and really the didn't have my kind of things.. To englishified for my taste... Speaking of Taste, there was a big queue for food and coffee so I opted for a juice bar, paid £3 for a so called healthy juice, made from Watermelon. Lemon and beetroot, it was awful, I couldn't give it away :rofl: ..So another disappointment..

We saw a few bands the only one I recall was 'Spriggan Mist' seen them before 2 yrs back they were a lot better this time.. Butmissed my friends bands playing as one was in the morning the same rime as David Wells and the other band Pixiephonics were scheduled for today and we had to come home... So not a very successful weekend at all just expensive.. :o :facepalm:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Feb 2017 16:49

Oh dear it sounds like it was one of those days when nothing much goes to plan. It was a bit daft not giving a timetable for the event. It seems nowadays we are lucky to have things organised properly. At least it was a day with friends though and there were some good parts about it. Hopefully the next one will be better planned by the organisers.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Feb 2017 19:08

TBH I doubt it, Icomplained to the organisers, they said their website worked which was not true, they never printed a running order or location for bands workshops and events so we had to keep going back to ask them.. They had one list taped to their desk..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 18 Feb 2017 22:02

It's a shame. Some people aren't natural organisers. It sounds like these aren't.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Feb 2017 12:27

I think the event has got too big over the years and there are not enough Stewards and helpers to
smooth out the blips. Parking is very limited and the road conditons were all one way systems and traffic cones closing off the very turning you needed.. I think its not worth the trouble.

The amount of stalls selling goods and services is interesting but it was so noisey and all the Mediums doing Readings were charging £25 for a 15 minute Reading.. No way and I was put off as they set their props out ie Tarot cards and crystals etc.. All distractions really and very much lower forms of Psychic connectons rather than Spiritual.. I didn't even get the time to peruse the stalls..

We have a Mind Body & S[irit event locally in Brentwood but not sure exactly when. Its very good is on over the weekend and is only 12 miles from me.. SoI think that I will be more inclined to go with that one next time.. In the past when I have gone there I met up with Colin Fry 2 or 3 times and DerekAcorah once, never again, very rude man, he barged past me knocking me aside as Icame thru a doorway.. He charged off without a word of apology.. :shrug:

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 19 Feb 2017 13:28

I saw Derek Acorah in Derby around three years ago. It was a small venue and I couldn't take to him. I had previously liked him on TV and even for all the bad press. I would never go to see him again. He did have a bad attitude about him. I was not impressed at all. Nothing like how he comes across on TV.

I am going to see a Medium this Thursday but don't want a tarot reading so am trying to decide what to take of mum and dad's. I have his watch which mum bought him and it was on him when he passed. I know it sounds daft but I have not been able to touch it since so don't know if I will be able to take it. I have mum's wedding ring so will take that.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Feb 2017 17:59

WEll I know what you mean about Tarot, but what you are describeing is 'Psychometry'.. The very act of you handing them these items will feed the 'Medium' so they might trot out what is known as a 'Cold reading'. So here is a suggestion, go see one keep the items separate in 2 different places wrapped in a tissue. Do not mention them or offer them until a lot later..

Here why, by showing them your dads watch and your mother ring you are unintentionaly feeding themedium information.
ie, both my parents have passed away, I miss them and I want you to contact them...
No Medium can promise or guarantee to connect you to a specificperson, It is dependant upon who is 'around you that is the strongest'.. it might be another person pushing others aside..
See what they pick up fromyou first.. They should not ask questions so do not give them info just a yes or no or I'm sorry I cannot take that information.. See what they come up with... If they do contact your mum or dad without you telling them or asking them to you will have a better more experienced Medium..
Do you see what I mean.. They should be able to give you accuratedescriptions of the contact so you know who the spirit is..Do let me know how you get on.. You can verbally tell them about your dads watchbut do not say its his, let them tell you and ask why you cannot hamdle the item directly..

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 19 Feb 2017 18:18

Thanks for that advice Blt. I see exactly what you mean about 'feeding' them. I'll let you know how it goes!