Most haunted at Coal House Fort

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Most haunted at Coal House Fort

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Dec 2016 20:39

CoalHouse Fort is an old Palmerston fort located at East Tilbury in Essex...
This episode was screened today and it was a 2 part program as this venueis considered to be the most active in the south east of England...
I did watch both programs as I have a very valid reason to be interested in the venue.
In that I investigated it long before they did, as did my buddies from Thurrock Paranormal..
In fact it was my mate Shane who was the historian for TP that suggested the venue to MH years before...

I do believe they have done a Live there too..
I went there one dark creepy halloween night.. I accidentally trance channelled a spirit named Nathaniel... I had so much detail about this brigand who had entered the fort from the riverside, he came to see what he could stealand was caught and badly beaten..

Anywat I reviewed all the footage from both episode at that venue and US Medium Johnni Fiori contacted a spirit entity, a brigand... named Nathaniel.... I do not recall watching this epi before.. but it was nice to have confirmation for something I picked up all those years ago.
:ghost2:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.