Stuff

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
StephieAck

Stuff

Post by StephieAck » 30 Nov 2016 13:54

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I haven't been very well and so not around much.
The activity has picked up in my house again. From shadows, corner of the eye phenomena, breezes, sounds (for example, it sounded like someone was looking through a drawer about two feet away from me the other night and footsteps upstairs) and just a general feeling that there is someone there. I do have 'gifts', but for my own sanity, I block them for the most part and don't feel well enough to open up again to find out what is going on. It does happen this way now and then, I believe there to be a portal of sorts in my spare room, but the shuffling noises are fairly new. I am mostly trying to just ignore it.
I hope everyone is well xx

Sherryanne

Re: Stuff

Post by Sherryanne » 08 Dec 2016 20:12

Hi Steph, hope you don't mind my calling you that - I keep having to look at your user name to spell your full name lols.

I am sorry to hear you've not been very well and I hope you are picking up swiftly. It does make everything feel like hard work when you poorly.

I can understand you blocking your gifts for your own sanity. On the few occasions I have experienced something I have felt a bit fearful of it. Although some has brought me a lot of comfort and I treasure that. It is fear of the unknown for me and perhaps the negative stories we hear about. I don't like to think or dwell on them.

I used to wonder if we had a portal in our bathroom or the landing it opens onto as years ago when my kids were in their teens we had some bouts of activity, banging from inside cupboards, lampshade flying off the ceiling - and a ghostly arm beside the shower curtain when I was taking a shower! All a long time ago.
I don't think I would like the shuffling noises, Stef.

Topic author
StephieAck

Post by StephieAck » 08 Dec 2016 22:47

Of course you can call me Steph, my username is the nickname people call me Stephie Ack, so you can either call me Steph or Stephie :)
My health is permanently bad, but the stuff keeping me away is the usual winter ickiness.
Whoaaa, the arm thing would scare the living shit out of me lol
Yeah the sounds are what generally unnerve me most often, especially if they are close by.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 09 Dec 2016 15:11

Thank you Steph - I didn't want to sound cheeky lols.

It's a shame about your health so I hope you have lots of ways to keep positive and cheery. I have to admit mine hasn't been brilliant with one thing and another. For me it is probably getting passed a certain age lols. But I still say I am on the young side of old - which I am lols.

The arm thing did scare me a lot. There was just me and my adult daughter in the house at the time. I was showering and noticed this arm in a sleeve - looked like a cream/ivory long sleeved shirt - and it didn't register. I sort of looked again and went 'ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!' Lols. It was gone in an instant and then I started to giggle, obviously a nervous laugh. My daughter had been asleep in the next room and she shouted to see if I was ok. 'I told her that I was and that I had nearly slipped as I didn't want to scare her. However she later said to me, 'Who did you see?' She knew I hadn't really nearly slipped so I couldn't fool her.

After it happened I got scared to go to the loo if I was home alone so I took my dog with me lols. My hubby also very thoughtfully bought me a cross and chain to wear for protection. But it didn't feel like anything horrible. It just took me unawares and I don't like those sort of surprises.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Dec 2016 02:06

I had to laugh about the arm in the shower part as I watched a program last week called A haunting and she was in the shower when a ghostly arm reached out to touvh her wet hair!!!! You need to be aware that Water enhances Spiritual contact... You have to giggle at things now and them...
I have been in USA for 5 weeks so only just got back and am still jet lagged...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Dec 2016 15:46

Hi Blt

Welcome back - you have been missed!

Did you have a good time in USA? I imagine you had a great time there.

I agree, you do have to have a giggle about things now and again. It's been many years since I saw the 'arm' and the bathroom have changed since then. We no longer have a bath. Instead it is a large walk in corner shower unit. It's in a different corner too. Though when I stand in it I have perfect view of where the shower curtain was when the 'arm' showed itself lols. Hoping it doesn't do that again.

I don't know if I told you this but before we moved into the house there was a young family lived there. The little boy was around 5 years old and one day he went upstairs and began screaming. He said that he saw a hand pressed against the window. The window is a tall narrow one at the top of the stairs. Someone would need to be on a tall ladder to do that and there wasn't, that I am aware of. The lad this happened to told my younger brother about this when he was adult. I didn't know him personally, only by sight. It just makes me wonder if there is a connection. I saw an arm and he saw a hand! Whether what I saw was just an arm or there was a whole person/spirit behind the curtain I don't know.

Yes, I have heard that water can help with contacts.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Dec 2016 17:34

I have been thinking of having my bath taken out and a showercubicle fitted but will wait until the summer as its too cold to have workmen coming in and out all day in december..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 15 Dec 2016 22:12

That's true. We had ours done in November last year but luckily it was quite mild. And luckily I was able to stay at our daughter's to avoid the upheaval - though had some cleaning up to do when I got home! From the hubby lols.

It is a lot better without having to step into the bath. It was risky!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Dec 2016 16:35

Well I amstillpretty fit :lol: But its a pain having to take down shower curtains to wash then rehang. It means tight rope walking on the edge of the bath..I will get in a professional as no hubby booted him out years ago.... ;) :angel: