Pedulums

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

bluelighttouch

Re: Pedulums

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Nov 2016 23:14

I am so glad you had a good evening.. I was going to watch the live but never got it working, Then my buddy phoned me and asked me to go for a drink, so I went .. I communed with spirits in the form of Bourbom :lol: :drink: I was good though anddidn't over indulge..

I do a lot of Reiki these days and internationally..
I spoke to a native american friend this evening who asked me to do some reiki for the Standing Rock situatution. I saidactualy I have been for quite some time. There was an incident a couple of weeks back where some crazy guy drove a white pick up truck at some Water Protectors, he mowed down 3 people and drove off!!.. One of themwas an Elderly grandmother, she was having emergenvy surgery , I was asked to send Reiki to her and her friend came back to tell me she was doing well now and thanked me.. This morning I was asked to do more healing for another and also for the Earthworld situation.
If you were to study and practiseReiki it will ramp up things Spiritually, honestly.. :angel:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 02 Nov 2016 11:10

It's a thought Blt. I always pray for healing for those who need it - and for the situation in the world. It's a scary place right now.

I'm glad you managed to get out for some spirits on Halloween lols. I fell to sleep before the end of the Haunted Hotel Live. I enjoyed the atmosphere the programme gave out but it was a shame it wasn't conducted in a more entertaining way. Not as in faking, of course, but it could have been better organised than it was.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Nov 2016 13:04

I didn't see the haunted hotel last night. I donot think it should be for 'Entertainment purposes'.. I think if it was taken more seriously they would get better results..
Lately I have been watching those Ancient Aliens programs on H2, very interesting..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 02 Nov 2016 13:32

I have watched some of the Ancient Aliens programmes. They make you think, for sure.

No I don't think the Haunted Hotel type programmes should be for entertainment purposes - I could have found a better word to use - I didn't quite mean it like that. I too wish these subjects would be taken seriously. It infuriates me when something comes on the news about a UFO sighting or Ghost sightings and the presenters roll their eyes and make silly comments. They are just ignorant people who can't think outside the box.

Very annoying!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Feb 2017 11:59

Taking things seriously is something that doesn't seem to happen very often..

Most sceptics think its all 'Smoke n' mirros'.. Although the UFO cover up seems to have come unravelled now seeing as there have been a release of paperwork and UFO sightinigs and now they admit to modern day Stealth Bombers like the Black bird etc.. having been created by reverse engineering . A prime example is alien technology..that has been applied in the design of various craft.