'Seeing with my eyes shut'

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
Sherryanne

'Seeing with my eyes shut'

Post by Sherryanne » 28 Sep 2016 12:46

A year before my mum passed away I woke one morning and was waiting for my hubby to come out of the bathroom. I closed my eyes and rubbed the area between my eyes and just above the bridge of my nose. Suddenly I was seeing images with my eyes closed. These looked like negatives of old photos and although I could not see the faces I could see the outlines, the shape of the hair and profiles. I recognised these as my mum's sisters who had passed years before. Then there was one of a man with a forces hat on. I think this was mum's brother - also passed. The scene then changed and it was like I was within the cosmos, looking at the stars and planets twinkling all around me. It felt amazing. I was wide awake and knew if I opened my eyes the scenes would stop. I was intrigued at what was unfolding as I had never experienced anything like it before. Then a huge bright red heart shape was moving across the cosmos. It was like a valentine heart and was pulsating and had what I can only describe as a piece of white foamy, stringy substance hanging from it at the bottom. It looked like that stringy bit when you crack an egg. The word 'ovum' came to mind. Again it was amazing to see and I felt elated even though I had no idea what this was all about. I felt as though I had been allowed to witness something I shouldn't normally do. I could only think the cosmos and heart were telling me that God is 'love' or 'love' is God, an energy from which the cosmos was formed.

I have had a few other times this has happened but it has been few and far between. This happened November 2013.

bluelighttouch

Re: 'Seeing with my eyes shut'

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Sep 2016 20:04

Ok, Well thanks for posting your experience.. What you didwas to accidentally open the third eye chakrah by stroking it...What you experienced is actually called ' Minds Eye Seeing'... It is quite common in people opening up to spirit and youcan enhance this with taking a few minutes a day to Meditate.. Gradually things will become clear..
It takes time for you to learn and practice this and your deceased relatives may be 'learning too'...

My mother passed 4 years back but she comes thru daily just like this...
I would imterpret the heart anf the string as a simple message, they are simple saying take hold of the string ie 'Take theor love with you'...
I hope that helps you to understand a little more.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Sep 2016 09:02

Hi, thank you for your thoughts on this, bluelighttouch. It is pretty much the same as I thought in regards to opening my third eye. I had several more bouts of seeing in this way over the next year but it has stopped now. The scenes were different and I will explain what I saw when I come back in again.
I will tell this one now. A few nights after my mum died I went to bed and I closed my eyes, though not asleep and I saw the signs something was going to come into my vision. It is hard to explain but I will do my best. I was looking down on a scene. It was a large area about the size of Stone Henge, with pretty much the same surroundings - fields all around. There was a large circle of people. They formed a perfect circle and each was holding up one of those fire torches - Olympic torches. So this is what I saw, a perfect circle of people holding these torches skyward. It was a pleasant feeling to see and I felt that it was a welcome for my mum returning 'home'. That same night when I went to sleep I dreamt I saw my mum. She was alone and walking on stone ground. The walls around were of the same stone, like that of a castle. Mum was looking at me. She looked happy and well. Even though she was 84 and was crippled with RA and had been on 24 hour oxygen for 3 years until she died she now looked early 50s and was dressed in a cream pencil skirt and red velvet top. Her hair was deep auburn and in an afro style she loved back then. I felt she was showing me she was well again and could walk about easily. I don't fully get why in these instances the backgrounds are from way back in the past - the circle, light ritual and the stone castle. Do you have any thoughts on this please?
Also, regarding the seeing with my eyes shut, I can't make it happen. It happens when I least expect. I am doing some light meditation, self hypnosis, but I am a bit weary of it tbh as I don't like feeling I might lose control.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Sep 2016 09:09

Sorry, blt- I forgot to thank you for your interpretation of the heart and string. I felt it was to do with love but had not thought of it in the way you said. That does make sense and it's a warming thought too.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Sep 2016 10:17

Sherry,your mum coming thru to you on a dream soon after she passed is very common. She was pretty much confined to her plave the last 3 years as you know she had COPD and needed he oxygen.. She showed herself to you in a state before she had her medical problems.. This is also a good image as she is saying she wants you to remember her in the good times, not the frail eldery lady she was in her last months with a lot of pain etc..

Just stick to the Meditation a Guided one is best when you are learning, leave Self hypnosis alone it has no bearing on this.. Don't try too hard.. If you want to learn more, asl at your local Spiritualist church or group if they have an 'Awareness group' that you could sit in on for a few sessions to see if its helpful to you.
Devemoping and awareness is not going to put you at risk or make you feel uncomfortable..

I had similar experiences when my mum passed away 4 years ago..She comes thru to me nearly every day.. I get my dad too lol but only when I am doing a bit of DIY :lol: Free advice :lol: and he told me off for not doing things right, so I used to do it on purpose,he knew that too.
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 30 Sep 2016 16:33

Lols - it must be lovely for you to have your mum come through nearly every day and also your dad giving DIY advice!
I have had several dreams about mum since she passed. Some I call visitation dreams. They are the ones where I know she should be dead and she knows I am aware of this too. In three of these she has hugged me. The last time this happened I dreamt I was standing in a stairwell. There were stairs going up and stairs going down. I couldn't see where these went but was aware of them. I became aware of a dress to my side and when I looked properly it was one of my mum's favourite dresses, a blue and white one. It was just there as though on an invisible mannequin. Then my mum began to take shape within it. I was staring at her face during it forming and when I realised it was mum I was squealing and shouting with happiness that it was her. She looked even younger, in her late forties and she stared at me with such love and understanding. She said nothing but wrapped her arms around me as we hugged. I then woke up. I felt so happy, like I had really seen her and I truly think I had. I was on holiday at the time and just 4 weeks later my dad died. I think she was trying to let me know that she is still around and she knew I was going to have a difficult time with dad. This was in May this year and I have not had a visitation dream since although I have had a fair amount of dreams with her and dad in which make no sense whatsoever or I can't remember any detail.

I had two early visitation dreams from dad but nothing since. In the first He was sat in a chair with his back to me. I think I was sat in a chair too and he turned around, smiled and grabbed my hand. I then woke up. In the next he looked healthy like he did in his 70s and he walked towards me, put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'I'm ever so grateful, you know'.

The week before dad passed away and we knew he was dying I asked him if he would come and see me to let me know he was ok and he said firmly, 'I will!' But he has not come through physically. Maybe he can only come through in a visitation dream like when he thanked me for all I did for him. I often wonder if they are not allowed to show themselves to us.

Having said that dad saw my mum physically in their house three times after she passed. Another time he was sat in his lounge and had been looking out of the window beside him. When he turned to look back in the room he said there were two outstretched hands right in front of him. He could only see them from the elbow down. He said they were mum's. Several times he heard her call his name when he lay in bed. They had been married over 60 years so obviously had a strong connection and mum totally doted on dad.

Thanks for your advice above, it's very helpful.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 30 Sep 2016 23:02

You are very welcome...
It can take a long time for them to be able to come thruto you..It took my nan 23 years to do it and she was Mediumistic as are most of the women in mums side of the family...
I was sitting in Circle at thetime and she cane thru during a 15minute guided Meditation sessin we had each week... She came and hugged me, I felt her face against mine and smelled her 4711 eau d cologne she loved... It was only the once too.... You may not know this but if they are 'reincarnated' into another physical body so they not be contactable...

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 01 Oct 2016 10:05

My mum was a great believer and mediumistic, although she never called herself a medium. She did many readings for people in her own home. First it was tea leaves, then crystal ball. But she didn't really need them and eventually just said what she felt.

Reincarnation is not always a pleasant thought. I don't want to have to come back here and go through worldly suffering again, and basically I have had it good so far. I have heard that it is up to us if we want to return. I hope so lols.

Something I just remembered - occasionally when I close my eyes I see an eye. Sometimes quite close up and it is bright blue. Often it looks like my mum's eye, but not always. However it has always been a blue one. I have seen my dad's too but as I remember only twice and it was more like a dream of both his eyes. My dad was blind in the few weeks up to his death. It upsets me a lot to think about that.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 01 Oct 2016 19:55

My mum also was blind the last 2 month of her life.. She didn't want to tell me...She hid it, then she got bugled by 2 school kids they shoved past her and ran off.. That was it, she was dead within a fortnight... They never caught them. The made a TV program about it.. Called Robbed, Raided and Reunited', but they never caught them as she olny saw them from the knees down...
She could see the black shoes and the black school trousers , kinda difficult to identify the culpritsfrom that description.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 02 Oct 2016 11:15

I am so sorry to hear what your mum went through bluelighttouch. That is awful, so you will identify as a daughter how sad it is to have parents suffer in that way. It is a shame the people who burgled your mum were not caught. Makes me wonder if they have not been caught for other things since though if they continued doing it. Obviously everyone has their own personal life plan to contend with but that doesn't make it any easier. Your mum sounds similar to my dad with the sight problems. A few years before he died he had a stroke which affected one eye in the way that he lost his core vision. His other eye was poor as he had had glaucoma for many years. Everything just failed towards the end. It was very brave of your mum to hide this from you. My dad never complained either but I saw how much he struggled.

I have another story of 'seeing with eyes shut' This happened on the first Christmas morning we had without mum. I woke early that morning, shut my eyes and I got the signs I was going to see something. This is a bright light in my outer vision. It sort of swirls a short while and then whatever it is comes. In my close vision I saw letters forming on paper. It was being written as I watched, as though by an invisible pen (which I guess it was) It said 'Johnny, Sherry, I love you all' and there were looped kisses exactly how my mum did them. It was my mum's writing. A lovely gift on Christmas day. As I have said before, I cannot make this happen, it just does. It's quite frustrating and has not happened for some time, but I must make an effort with the meditation as you suggested. :-)