'Seeing with my eyes shut'

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

bluelighttouch

Re: 'Seeing with my eyes shut'

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2016 20:07

I think you are very blessed to have such incidents to draw upon.. As you progress in yiur'Opening up' process you wikk exoerience different forms of cimmunication, some times its like a picture in a frame and you are left to interprete it other times it can be a face materialising on a light coloured wall Magnolia works best :lol: Some times it is like a mini video and the scene will mean something to you. Other times it can be auduble or signalled by you suddenly picking up a fragrance ie Tobacco smoke or even a floral smell like Lavender.. Enyjoy it all, it is a learning experience.. Not everyone gets this.. You may find others in yout family have had similar.. But if you ask someone do it privately then you will be more likely to get an honest answer..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 03 Oct 2016 15:40

Oh, I have plenty of magnolia walls lols! If I was ever decorating dad would say, 'Don't tell me - it'll be magnolia!'

I am grateful for what I appear to have been shown and I must tell myself not to expect it all the while, then I won't be disappointed.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Oct 2016 17:14

I have seen all kinds of things..... a lot are documented on this board... you wil have to have a trawlaround lol pretty much this section :lol:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 03 Oct 2016 19:17

I will definitely have a good look about when I get chance :-)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Oct 2016 16:33

I will leave you to explore...

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 21 Mar 2017 18:04

Sherry, I was wondering if you have noticed after your meditations, which will open you up more, if after your meditations you have noticed any images on walls..
Or indeed anyone else too.. :ghost:

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 21 Mar 2017 20:24

No I haven't noticed images on walls after meditations Blt. But I have sometimes had the colours swirling purples and green in like a tunnel. I have also seen the eye, but nothing else as yet. I'll let you know if I do!

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Mar 2017 00:19

I had a friend years back he wrote a book called 'Auras & Clours, his name was Paul I forget his surname but if you ask in a library they might get the book for you.. Basically he explained about colours and in what context you encounter them.. We did a workshopwith him on expanding ones aura and even aura mapping.. I learned to map aura and expand my aura to a 30ft radius.. Wow.. It was a great workshop..

Topic author
Sherryanne

Post by Sherryanne » 22 Mar 2017 15:04

It sounds it. There was a time I didn't think colours had any importance and even doubted they were there/could be seen, but having seen them myself I have changed my mind. I would love to be able to see auras - just not in a migraine lols! Hate seeing them in that way.

There's certainly more to life than the material things we see.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 22 Mar 2017 23:30

Every living thing has an aura.. There are some pretty cool pics on the net of leaves positively glowing.. Aura or Kirlian photography is amazing too.. A good few yeas back I was at a health conference inBrighton and found a shop in 'The Lanes'which did this, so I had one taken, I still have it somewhere.. It the pic Ihave apale blue aua with a small yellow area on one side of my nec.. I was at aconference and as a delegate had to sit in a specific chair as allocated.. This chair wasin a draughty location and the yellow spot was where I had a stiff neck.. Fascinating.