Bunker 13...MH.

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
relichunter

Bunker 13...MH.

Post by relichunter » 07 Aug 2016 11:23

Went out yesdy for a ride and with my mate, we went to bunker 13 down the country park at pembrey, this is supposed to be the bunker that MH went into......
creepy place, pitch black during the day and it has no doors !!
firstly, stepping into the bunker automatic heaviness and uneasyness surrounds you.... dogs were snivelling and rearing their heads as if to say '' dont go in there''.
took several shutter shots with my mobile phone and caught an orb and a black mass figure with 2 bright glaring eyes......... must admit,i dont usually scare easy but this bunker is proper scarey !!!!!! :eek: :(
when i find the connnecting cable, from phone to pc, i will upload them.
but am very busy all of this week and next.............so please bare with me.

would i recommend this bunker ? YES. ;D ;D this bunker will truen sceptics into believers - guarenteed.
i dont know if this link will work, but if you scroll along passed the carparks, go to the road towards the right, zoom in to the single overgorwth covered bunker, there be number 13 bunker. but if you go further along yourll see a dark car parked on the verge of the grass and beside it is me and my mate on our buggies LOL.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Pem ... d-4.322561
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Re: Bunker 13...MH.

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Aug 2016 17:01

I had a lookat the link, never saw you :lol:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 08 Aug 2016 20:23

I see you! shame it doesn't zoom further in though

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Aug 2016 21:08

Well my eyes are crap :lol: Untilget get my op....
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
relichunter

Post by relichunter » 19 Aug 2016 15:55

kayls wrote:I see you! shame it doesn't zoom further in though
i did try to zoom it in,but it always stayed at that view on the link.... lol.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 26 Dec 2016 20:20

Today I was watching a fewepis on MH and what came up :lol: Pembury Woods, the beach and the reains of the shipwrecj that RH used to go tecting on.. and of course the Bunkers...

Lots of screaming in the woods by the girls Yvette, Lesly and Cath.. and Stu and Karl doing what they do best ie get hit or fall over when no ones watching..