4 nights in spooky Scottish Loch Awe Hotel

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

junoomaha
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 4 nights in spooky Scottish Loch Awe Hotel

Post by junoomaha » 24 Feb 2016 00:15

So, where are you off to this year? is it like 'Pin The Tail On A Donkey?' you take out a map of 'The World's Most Haunted Places' close your eyes and stick a pin in the board? - ending up in Spooky Southend, Deathly Dagenham or Terrifying Thurrock? or do you just visit haunts previously visited by Most Haunted? :ghost2:

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Feb 2016 20:44

I am off in the other direction next week.. I am off to Chard in Somerset to Cricket st thomas to 'Grantley Manor of 'To the Manor born' fame.. its another propertybuilt in the 1800's so whoknows??
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2016 13:39

I thought you might find this thread might appeal to you..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 02 Oct 2016 14:15

Yes, that was an interesting read about the place you stayed at in Scotland and the night time visitors. I am going to Scotland in May for the first time. Somewhere in Ayershire - May have spelt that wrong! It's an old cottage but don't remember the exact spot. Hope it's not haunted lols. I did stay in a bit of a spooky cottage in Morley Grove Wales some 7 years back. Nothing as obvious as what happened to you. But the first night I thought I heard my friend calling from the other bedroom. I woke still very sleepy and shouted, 'Yes, Yes, What's the matter?' There wasn't a reply but my friend did here me. Then I thought she was opening the bedroom door as it opened just a little and a woman's long fingers could be seen coming round the door. When I realised they weren't hers I screamed and woke my hubby lols. I honestly don't know if what I saw was half dreaming as my eyes and mind were still fuzzy.
But other things that happened were the cooker rings being found on when none of us did it. Then we were sat one afternoon chatting and when my friend went to put her foot back in her shoe, which was right beside her, there was water in it! We have no idea where it came from. She also felt water drip on her as though having come from the ceiling but there weren't any leaks, so that was a mystery too.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Oct 2016 15:36

It sound to me like you are and have been openingup to spirit for a few years..
Really do not believe the hype put out bysceptics.. I have heard it all...
There is nothing to fear... we all have Guides, communicators and even Door keepers soyou are quite safe... Do not be put off by peole trying to scare you..