All of us are born psychic?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

All of us are born psychic?

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Mar 2015 23:07

This is an interesting idea, we were discussing this just now in the pub. We remarked how toddlers in particular were abe to see and interact with other spirit children or mother, granny figures without fear... It was the parents who were alarmed to find their offspring chatting away to an nvisible person.
Parents then seemed to feel they should hush it up.... Why?What you you think about this....?
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: All of us are born psychic?

Post by kayls » 12 Mar 2015 23:10

yeah, ive heard that too. Katrina has done it herself.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Mar 2015 23:27

Yes we concluded the children were naturally comfortable with it and it most cases the spirituual presence was that of a deceased family member.. Particularly a grandparent...
Some children actually identified a grandparent from photos...

It made us wonder how it would have developed is parents had not discouraged it or passed it off as their childs imagination....
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 12 Mar 2015 23:38

yeah, true. maybe if it was encouraged we would all be more psychic?

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 13 Mar 2015 17:26

My children both had experiences when they were little. They were never scared by it and I never discouraged them from talking about it......they looked upon it as being quite normal and not really worth talking about. That said, they were still very young, around 5 ish I think, when they stopped talking about it. My theory is that as they get older too many other experiences encroach on them and they are too busy learning about life to take much notice of other things.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Mar 2015 19:13

I think young children are like little sponges, they soak information, language and experiences as well as developmental learning which all takes time... It is also at this time they become left hsnded or right handed. :lol: initially they are ambidextrous... Being ambidextrous is supposed to be linked with a greater incidence of belief... I think is something to do with left brain right brain dominence...