What do you make of this incident?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

What do you make of this incident?

Post by bluelighttouch » 11 Feb 2015 17:17

On monday night I was watching a late night film, it wasn't going to finish unti about half two. I can't recall what it was called.. I watched half of it and fell asleep in the armchair.. about 02.20am I suddenly woke up and saw a small man sitting on my floor about 8 feet from me, seeming faceing my tv.. I took it that he was very slight and dressed in a red jacket.. He was sitting on the floor hugging his knees.. As I woke up with a start he turned his head to look at me for a second or two, enough for me to notice he was clean shaven but elderly.. then he dissolved into an iridescent mist.....
I debated whether to say anything, but I told my friend this morning over coffee... She thought it was worth putting it out there and asking your ideas..
I didn't get any message or hear any sound, yet wondered suddenly why I awoke at that time..
Puzzling

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 11 Feb 2015 23:45

oooohhhhhhh that's interesting

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Feb 2015 00:26

Kimda strange too, he was sort of jockey sized... and definately not a child..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

junoomaha

Post by junoomaha » 12 Feb 2015 20:44

Sounds like one of them there 'Waking Dreams'
The film you were watching wasn't called 'Leprechaun' was it?

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Feb 2015 23:42

No it wasn't, I think it was some kind of romatic comedy.. set in canada, thats about all I can think of...

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 18 Feb 2015 01:07

That's so strange!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Feb 2015 10:51

Well it hasn't happened sibce :lol: One of my friends said it was cos I saw a band the weekend before called The Pixiephonics :D....