boy who went to heaven made it up

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

boy who went to heaven made it up

Post by kayls » 16 Jan 2015 19:33

http://newsfeed.gawker.com/little-boy-w ... 1679811262

when alex was six, he was in a car accident and ended up in a coma. when he woke up, he said that he had a near death experience. he said he visited heaven, and there was a book written about this.

but now he is 17, he says that he made it up because he thought it would get him attention, and feels that it is wrong to lie and that god would not want him to do this.

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Jan 2015 21:31

Hmm funny it took him so long to open up to the fact he lied.. So who wrote the book, the Ghost writer :lol: I wonder if they got paid real money or did the money get spirited away before the Taxman got hold of it...
Maybe he is feeling guilty and worried that only good boys go to heaven and that he has jeopardised his chances in the afterlife...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 16 Jan 2015 21:57

bluelighttouch wrote:Hmm funny it took him so long to open up to the fact he lied.. So who wrote the book, the Ghost writer :lol: I wonder if they got paid real money or did the money get spirited away before the Taxman got hold of it...
Maybe he is feeling guilty and worried that only good boys go to heaven and that he has jeopardised his chances in the afterlife...
:rofl: at sheila comment...
naughty boy ! terrible thing to do........ tut tut.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 17 Jan 2015 18:20

bluelighttouch wrote:Hmm funny it took him so long to open up to the fact he lied.. So who wrote the book, the Ghost writer :lol: I wonder if they got paid real money or did the money get spirited away before the Taxman got hold of it...
the book was written by his father

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 17 Jan 2015 18:34

OH nothing like keeping it in the family.. He has involved his father in his lies and deceit, its gets bigger.. I do not know if his dad would be liable, but certainly he is an accessory to fraud..They might have to repay all the book royalties and even the printing cost etc... Big bucks over all those years of lost investment cash and interest!!! Not to mention all the people who bought the book. :eek:
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 17 Jan 2015 23:26

it seems like the father was the one behind all this-he jumped on this story and turned it into a book against his ex wife's wishes, and even alex himself does not approve of the book. also, alex did not receive any money from the book sales.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/sty ... publisher/
When Johnson posted critical comments about “The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven” on his blog, Beth Malarkey contacted him. In Johnson’s words, she told him, “‘My son and I have been trying to get the word out that this book is an exaggeration and an embellishment and is not true.’”

She asked him to help them. Johnson wrote to Tyndale House himself and says he has seen “reams of correspondence between Beth and Tyndale,” but he never received a satisfying answer to his objections.

“The idea that Alex suddenly recanted is just not true,” Johnson insists. “He’s been trying to make his voice heard as well as a teenage paraplegic boy can. There was proof everywhere that he did not stand behind the content of this book. But it was a bestselling book. Nobody in the industry wanted to kill it.”

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 18 Jan 2015 01:15

I bet he never thought that such a lie could get so out of hand

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Jan 2015 12:18

I wonder if you look for the book. you would look in the Fiction section..:lol:

Bobtheghost

Post by Bobtheghost » 25 Jan 2015 01:37

I think its been pulled.