Siberia

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
timetraveller

Siberia

Post by timetraveller » 16 May 2010 12:29

:hithead:

Hi all

First post on this new forum!

Read in a mag this week about summat in Siberia happening watch it on you tube it said but when I just looked - could be me 'ead being full up at mo wiv infection lol! I could only see jokey things. I did wonder when I read story if twere a joke.

Apologies if discussed before lonnng time since I been on MH forum and was led to this site. At least I have me original name back!

byeee

timetraveller

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Siberia

Post by kayls » 16 May 2010 13:02

i dont think ive heard about that :)

Vlospire

Post by Vlospire » 16 May 2010 15:00

Maybe you are thinking of the Tunguska event, where something exploded over a forested area and irradiated it in 1908 I think it was, some people say it was a U.F.O exploding but most people think it was now a meteorite that exploded just above the trees!
Whatever it was, if it had happened over Moscow or somewhere like that the death toll would have been immense!
:eek:

Topic author
timetraveller

Post by timetraveller » 16 May 2010 20:30

Twas about drilling and a hole with intense heat - well it said that in what I wuz reading. :eek:

Richard Cypher
Banned
Banned

Post by Richard Cypher » 26 Jun 2010 21:02

Oh, that urban legend about a hole being drilled to 'Hell' in Russia and the voices of the 'dead' being heard screaming? Do you mean that? If so, it's not real. I don't know about anything elese that happened in Siberia lately of any value to anything ... Perhaps you could be a tad more specific, youtube has links, so why not copy and paste one so then we can see what you are getting so excited over.

Don't recall seeing your name on the original Most Haunted forum TBH and I registered on there in 2002.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 26 Jun 2010 21:06

ohhhhhhhhhhhh you mean this http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; no, its not true

Topic author
timetraveller

Post by timetraveller » 27 Jun 2010 10:06

:alien: :banana: :happydance: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Not excited about it, thought it sounded a bit strange and parts unbelievable and as I said altho the article said words to the effect see you tube as I said before I only found jokey things. I don't remember your name either and I did put a lot of posts on in my original name then on new forum had to get a new name so posted a few times in that name. I didn't post much in recent months mostly cos of what's been going on here but I did get disilusioned as the proper debates were disapearing and many people just not being nice for want of a better phrase. I remember a lot of names especially Kayls.

mysteryboy

Post by mysteryboy » 27 Jun 2010 18:52

http://www.daviddarling.info/encycloped ... guska.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is another story that has been blowen out of all proportion since the internet came along.
I think you will find that the scientific world now says it was a comet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMb7J99 ... ure=search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C-ute new single.