If you got the chance to spend a night in a haunted house,

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

If you got the chance to spend a night in a haunted house,

Post by bluelighttouch » 27 Oct 2014 23:42

Would you do it.. The reason I ask is cos I and a few buddies are doing just that in an old stone fishermans cottage in Leigh - on - sea Essex.. A friend of mine rents it and she has invited a few of us over Halloween night to see what we can pick up....
Hmm it night be interesting.. There was a lot of history in that area .. relted to smugglers and the customs men and the scuffles between them.. The Cottage is on Leigh hill I think its 15th century and that is just when it was all going on.... There are recorded haunting for other venues on this hill... Some related to the smuggling some not.. It may prove to be an interesting night..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 28 Oct 2014 14:14

yes, of course :)

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2014 15:47

I will be off this friday at 7pm so someone else will have to 'Host' the chat room.. I have no idea when I will get back on line...

We have be asked to provide photos of deceased relatives?? Not sure why???? I think its a Pagain thing to celebrate 'Samhain' the Witches New Year ?? I think there will only be about 8 of us.. we do not want to be falling over each other...I have been told that there will be some kind of Ritual.. A special bread is baked and I know there is a jeweled goblet of Mead that is passed around.. You take a piece of the bread and pass it to the next person saying 'May you never hunger' then the goblet of Mead is passed after it and you are to utter 'May you never thirst'.. It goes around a few times!!! I'm so glad I'm not driving!... :P

There is some kind of ceremony involving a dagger and pots containing Water from The Chalice Well at Glastonbury, some earth, a Feather representing Air and a Candle for the Fire Element.....
I know the 'Preistess'.... There follows a lot of 'Libation' and feasting and Spirits are invited in.... :ghost:

I will let you know how it goes..
I gotta get my moby phone fixed tomorrow as I lost all my Orb pics,, Fanx Virgin Media!!!
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 28 Oct 2014 15:48

I will be off this Friday as well. so no chat then.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2014 15:57

Yes we shall have to make up for it another time... You are ghost hunting aren't you?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 28 Oct 2014 16:00

yeah, I am :)

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2014 16:05

Can you tell us where you are going?

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 28 Oct 2014 16:25

don't know yet other than it is somewhere in Rochdale.

Spiritualist_Mike

Post by Spiritualist_Mike » 28 Oct 2014 19:14

Would do it any chance i got... wouldn't even think about it... as long as i can get there...lol :)

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Oct 2014 20:38

Maybe you should come over to the UK for a visit...