katrina had a paranormal experience.....i think

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

katrina had a paranormal experience.....i think

Post by kayls » 19 Oct 2014 13:52

I think Katrina (3) saw something this morning while being babysat by my dad. apparently she kept staring into the top corner of the room and smiling, talking to something. she said "hello mummy, hello light"

bluelighttouch

Re: katrina had a paranormal experience.....i think

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Oct 2014 18:33

Thats pretty cool... Kids do become aware at that age and some even earlier... Stands to reason that mum would desperately want to get thru..... Wow! I take it she was unphased...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 19 Oct 2014 18:55

yeah, she didn't seem surprised by it at all.

she has also decided that there is a monster by the back door, and keeps waving at it and saying "hi monster". at first I thought she was joking, but every time she is in the kitchen she says hello to the monster.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 19 Oct 2014 22:24

Ok maybe its a friendly one.. Or she doesn't know the words to describe what she is seeing...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Ming

Post by Ming » 20 Oct 2014 14:42

Children do seem to have more of an ability to sence these things.did dad notice anything?
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 20 Oct 2014 15:46

I think a parent tends to discourage it and children after a year or two of this seem to lose that ability..
Sadly Katrinas mum died over a year ago now... Kayls is doing a great job bringing up her brothers and sisters... Their is not a big enough Medal we can award her... But Kayls treat yourself to a big bar of CDM Cadburys dairy milk... we know you love choccyy.. :heart: :hug: :hug: :hug: :ghost2:

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 22 Oct 2014 22:44

thanks Sheila :)

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2014 10:51

I take it she has not had any nore visitations then? Its important that she is able to talk to you about this and to ask questions.. Some children develop a long term imaginary friend...Which they grow out of too, in time..

Topic author
kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 23 Oct 2014 13:50

no, she hasn't mentioned it again

bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 23 Oct 2014 15:08

Ok well at least you know what to expect now :D... I hope she continues to see 'mum', thats lovely.. and must be comforting for you all.