Run awaying screaming??

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Re: Run awaying screaming??

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Oct 2014 09:11

I have not exactly made a career of 'Spirit rescue'.. It was pretty much a 'one off'...
It was not enjoyable in the least.. But something needed to be done and I felt at the time it was getting more dasngerous...
So I spoke to a few of other Mediums about the entity at the time.. and most said they either 'Didn't engage in spirit rescue' or they didn't want to be involved.. We were not undertaking such a course of action without full possession of the facts and we both took part and supported each other throughout.
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 06 Oct 2014 11:09

SandDancer wrote:I don't find it funny at all, in fact it makes me so flaming angry. Bloody idiots! If they're scared of being scared why do it in the first place?
good point ! it grates the eck outta me. if ur scared - dont do it ! simples.
ive never ran away, spooks rarely make me jump n i dont leg it either.
peeps av said to me in the past ( when ive worked with paranormal groups ) we wud like you to join us on this hunt,theres lots of activity here'. )
the only place i found fascinating is dendeigh asylum and thats where we saw full aparitions, most of the group including the paranormal investigators legged it,i just stand there,take photos and am in awe of it all. i think its nice of the spirit to show who they were, kinda honored tbh.
if nowt happens,fair enuff. i dont think the spirits are shy,i think they just cant be rsd lol. like sheila said, make a noise if ur here etc.... they must be so fed up with it,i know i wud be if were a spirit lol...
this is why i enjoy ghost adventures ghost hunters more cos if nowt happens,theres no ''stone throwing '' or hidden shuffles etc..
my opinion.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 06 Oct 2014 18:46

I cannot say I have been scared ever.. but it does concern me when rude uninformed would be ghost hunters blunder in and invite a response and then get more than they bargained for...
It was for that reason that we carried out the Spirit rescue... As it was affecting more and more people and tbh it had gone on for far too long..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 06 Oct 2014 22:23

yh i get where ya coming from there.

the only thing that peeves me off in ghost adventures is Zak Bagan goading the spirits.......... i tell ya,one night he'll do it n an angry nasty spook will scare the poop outta him. problem is, Zak loves it when awesomeness happens........he had better be careful.........
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Oct 2014 08:29

Well fortunately there seem to be more nice ones than nasty ones.. But for some its like poking a hornets nest and not thinking they can be stung... :rofl: :angel:

Ming

Post by Ming » 16 Oct 2014 12:36

It dose make me wonder if the goading done by the right man can work.
Zac and Aaron seem to respect the spirits and get a far better response where as karl and stu don't quite know what they are getting into.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Oct 2014 17:36

Could be, politeness costs nothing.. If I were a spirit I certainly wouldn't rise to 'goading'...

Janie

Post by Janie » 07 Nov 2014 09:49

I think it's funny when the paranormal groups on TV run screaming. It certainly keeps viewers tuning in every week. LOL I'm not one to go off hunting ghosts, but I've seen quite a few in buildings when I didn't expect it. Some were scary, but most were nice and normal as any living person. I never felt like running....YET. LOL

I think it makes a big difference when you go looking for spirits, as opposed to living in a haunted house where you can't tune them out. In your home, you automatically see them as intruders, which they are. That makes it terrifying to most people. I understand that.

Personally, I'd never go to a prison or asylum. Spirits generally keep their personalities after death, at least for a while. Just knowing who might have been locked away in those places and for what reasons makes me want to stay far away.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 07 Nov 2014 16:35

As to personalities of spirit, I have to agree.. I have been to various places of incarceration.. Like Bodmin Goal.. not a nice place.. You genrally do not get locked up in those kind of places for minor crimes either..

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Jan 2015 22:30

Have been watching some of the new series of Mh and I am astounded that after all the investigations Yvette has gone on, why the heck she still keeps screaming....
I have never screamed in my life... I mean what is the point in it...