Run awaying screaming??

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Run awaying screaming??

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Oct 2014 12:32

I have never quite understood why anyone would do this.. What good would it do? Would a spectre feel insulted :lol: Or just feel we were the scary ones..
After all they must be bored stupid with all those banal requests to 'Do it again' tur n the light on, affect someone stuff.. :lol: Maybe this is why they are 'camera shy'... Your ideas and thoughst would be enlightening...and maybe even amusing..
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Run awaying screaming??

Post by kayls » 03 Oct 2014 18:32

its funny when people ask out and then run away screaming when something happens.

I can understand why someone who is not a paranormal investigator would run away screaming from paranormal activity though

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 03 Oct 2014 19:14

It only seems to happen on tv shows...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 04 Oct 2014 13:03

I don't find it funny at all, in fact it makes me so flaming angry. Bloody idiots! If they're scared of being scared why do it in the first place?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 04 Oct 2014 15:51

Its for sensationalism on tv..

Some people go on an investigation cos the want to be scared... Its cos they enjoy the adrenaline rush and doing it in the dark makes it more mysterious.. Not that it makes it more likely to see a ghostie..

Ming

Post by Ming » 04 Oct 2014 20:31

I was watching ghost adventures the other night about the lizzy Borden house.
One psychic said she would never go back.
Why? What's the point of having a gift if your scared of a few bad spirits.
If something did happen would you not want to go back with someone else?
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Oct 2014 13:33

Well I would go back Ming and have done so when this kind of thing happened.. Otherwise what is the point.. In our case it was to do a spirit rescue ie sending someone to the light.. They had been earthbound for 150 + years and were becoming more of a nuisance...So he had to go...It was not easy and it was not a 5 minute job either... but we managed it... It was not something I would make a habit of... But someone had to do it...

Ming

Post by Ming » 05 Oct 2014 16:27

I think it is to do with viewers tuning in more? I do believe there are evil spirits out there and sometimes like in the situation you experienced
It can be very dangerous. But most of the time nothing happens.
In situations like you experienced how dangerous is the spirit if he dose not want to go?

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 05 Oct 2014 18:31

Well he drew a knife acroos my throat twice... and I was with Ian Lawman at the time... amd one of our number did run away and Ian went after him leaving me alone with the entity.. I stuck my ground and waited for Ian to return... He was gone about 19 minutes.. I could feel this evil man leering at me and taunting me.. I am glad I stuck it out and showed no fear, as this is what he wanted..

I and another Medium ( not Ian) came back at midnight and spent 90 minutes removing this spirit..
When I spoke to Ian the next day.. he was pleased that we had done something about it and Ian and I both went back into the 'haunted room' and he said the energy of the room was totally changed and that we had cleared it... He was well impressed as he didn't think I would have risked going back in there...

Ming

Post by Ming » 05 Oct 2014 21:23

Wow! that was an incredible experience. Has there ever been an experience that after you have though. NO this is too dangerous or a spirit that has been too strong for you to handle?