Renovations or Demolition....and their effect on spirit...

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Renovations or Demolition....and their effect on spirit...

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Sep 2014 22:26

I have often pondered on this subject.. Imagine a very haunted building complex such as Bodnim Jail in Cornwall... This place is still in existance but part of it was sold off to developers and building were demolished.... The land is now a modern housing estate on a hillside just above the remaining part of the jail.
I'd love to know what happened to all the stone work that was removed as I know the fabric of building can hold the enrgy of that building, together with spiritual attachment..
Also there are instances of the very ground holding onto energy and 'Replays' can be triggered even in a new structure.. Why are your thoughts on this subject ?.. :boo: :boo: :boo:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Renovations or Demolition....and their effect on spirit.

Post by kayls » 21 Sep 2014 22:25

ive heard that they don't like it.

ive also heard that sometimes ghosts are seen that haunted what was there before, even appearing to float or be sinking into the floor due to the new building being at a different level.

Ming

Post by Ming » 24 Sep 2014 01:53

My line of work takes me to some funny places. Im a locksmith and have worked in lyme house, also worked in
Broadmore hospital and at the moment im working in a new wing of strangeways prison.

I personally have never seen or heard anything paranormal., however a workmake has.
When we were up at lyme house
Working in the basement my friend who is quite an intelligent guy and not prone to telling lies; dropped his tools and
Walked into the room where I was working. He was white as a sheet and had goosebumps.
It took him a few minutes to gather himself and said he saw a woman in a long dress with a white pinny walk
Past him and turn into a wall.
These walls are woodpanels, we all pulled his leg but he was pretty
Shook up and the guy from the national trust did say there used to be a door thete.

In Broadmore hospital one guy working in a old store house got a shock when he felt a tap on hi back.
When he looked round round there was no one there.

I Do think that the ground hold some link rather than the bubuilding.

At Broadmore the ground where the building was, was once a graveyard
And in the 1950 s the graves were all moved to another part.

I love stories about roman soldiers that marched into a pub carpark and vanished.
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Sep 2014 14:14

You want to go to York then as there is a story about a workman working in a cellar of a pub and the sighting this time was a roman soldier in full centurian uniform but only visible from the shins upwards.. Same thing in Centurian Way Colchester Essex, only this time its a full group of Roman soldiers and again only visible from the knees upwards as they are marching on the old roman round.. Colchester was a roman garison..
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 24 Sep 2014 17:41

yeah, I think I read about that :)

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Sep 2014 18:14

Yes, York is a pretty active area... I have yet to visit..

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by kayls » 24 Sep 2014 21:51

ive been, but not in a while.

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 24 Sep 2014 22:00

scaffolding now up ready for renovations where im working at. so maybe even more weird stuff to happen. soon see

Ming

Post by Ming » 25 Sep 2014 13:38

Are these Roman soldiers in york actual "intelligent" spirits or are the like
Recordings that seem to get triggered off when the conditions are right?
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 25 Sep 2014 17:39

I think its a 'Replay' actually....Replays do not interact they just repeat their task or movements time after time, but only when conditions trigger it... It would be good to know exactly what conditions trigger it then we'd all be waiting armed with vid cams :lol: :ghost: