Ghost Outside Dover Castle?

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
ManOfKent
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ghost Outside Dover Castle?

Post by ManOfKent » 15 Sep 2014 13:36

I found this on the Daily Mirror website today.Do you think this is a Ghost that floats outside the entrance to Dover Castle?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news ... er-4263242

Seeing is believing

Proud Man Of Kent,Proud Gills Fan

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 15 Sep 2014 13:48

That is odd. I'd have liked to hear what that security guard had to say about it. What attracted his attention in the first place? I shall sit on the fence till I have more information. Very interesting though, thanks for posting M of K. ;D

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Sep 2014 15:43

Hmm knowing Dover Castle very well as I do.. I'd not think this was anything to jump up and down about..
Dover Castle like to kid people that there's a ghost sighting in various parts of The Underground Hospital.. There is a trip switch just outside the operating theatres exit door into the tunnel.. This activate a vapour screen at the end of the tunnel and a projected snippet of their public information film is played. Showing a Nurse walking across the tunnel with a WW11 RAF Officer carrying a clip board...

Lots of people think that is genuine too... But of course it is not, it is purely to make the tourists think they have seen something....
This looks like something close to the camera lens putting it out of focus... It is not paranormal...
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 15 Sep 2014 18:33

I always find it hard to believe Ghost sightings whenever I see them online.Do you believe there are Ghosts inside Dover Castle at all? There must be a few with the history of the place,but you can only believe it if you see it with your own eyes right next to you.
Seeing is believing

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 15 Sep 2014 20:15

True but that is assuming it is a natural occurence.. This place has faked ghost sightings and any place who does this in order to boost tourism won't get my custom now... So I find it hard to believe that its a genuine sighting or anything paranormal.. Kinda like the Hampton court ghost which turned out to be a clip from a Hamlet cigar ad...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
ManOfKent

Post by ManOfKent » 16 Sep 2014 15:31

I really wish people would not fake anything to do with Ghosts,as people like us who want to find real ones then lose out or have less chance of proving they exist.With so many fake videos and pictures out there,even if we had proof people would now class it as fake.
Seeing is believing

kayls
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by kayls » 21 Sep 2014 22:24

its a shame that people fake stuff, its just blocking all of the stuff that is genuinely weird

bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 24 Sep 2014 14:21

Yes I know its so sad.. I can say, I have seen things, genuine things that are not faked.. they do not resemble thereal thing...