Past Live Regression experiences...

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Great Britain

Re: Past Live Regression experiences...

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Sep 2014 13:41

Thats sounding like a good session..

Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 14 Sep 2014 17:38

ive had a few past life regressions done. only these i remember of .dont think they are that interesting but from from what i can remember is this : :lol:

my first life i was a hooker ! in an old saloon along an old country dirt track road and my then name was nancy. apparently i has a short life then as i got shot in the back by an outlaw............... pft lol.

the 2nd one was slightly weird... cos at the mo,a young crow has adopted me !!
so, in 1882 i was a witch , an evil one at that ...got burnt at the stake at 22 and that was it lol....

the 3rd one.. well i was all dressed up all swanky and posh. but a bloke. :eek: so i guess we change gender in past lives... :shrug: The gentleman caller is what i was called, in big business , lived like a king then dead at a ripe old age,leaving family to fight over the estate lol

did say not interesting.. there was alot more of it all but as my memory is like a sieve .............. ive lost most of it.
http://angelsandspirits.freeforums.org/index.php

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 14 Sep 2014 18:36

:lol: RH......at least you got to live the high life in one of them anyway. ;D

They say that in each life we lead we agree beforehand which lessons we are there to learn. Only after we have learned all of those lessons are we able to progress to whatever comes next in the 'afterlife'. I think one of my lessons was to learn patience!

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Sep 2014 19:00

Well interesting Rh that all your previous existances were female..

The first one I found out about was a life I had as a man.. I was serving on one of Her Majesty's Ships of the line in 1808.. I was a Coxswain and something happened at sea and there was a navigational error, I was responsible, think I was on the helm. The vessel floundered and all the souls were lost!! Including my own.. So lessons needed to be learned in this life.. I always had a thing for the sea and ships but never knew why... I learned Navigation and sailing and went thru all the RYA course right up to Yacht Master Off shore.. Sailed Square riggers cos of it and to this day, still hold and International Helmsmans certificate so it could never happen again...
Another time I was female and a camp follower at the time of the Battle of Culloden on Culloden moor.. to this day I still feel drawn to that place and I have revisited it twice with spooky results...

Another existance was the most recent session which was cut short.. I was a Native American in the 1850's.. During the times of the indian wars, I told of life working skinning and preparing pelts and how to make dresses and moccasins !! Something I still can't do today.. I had a little sister who followed me everywhere, she was traumatised as she was only 5 when she witnessed her beloved father murdered by the US cavalry.. My father... It was something that happened in those days and we women had to survive.. I told of striking camp and dismantling the teepees and moving them to our winter quarter... I died aged 27 leaving a baby daughter of only 18 months... My husband died in a skimish when she was only a year old....

Another one was way back, pronably the fartherest to a time in Greece in Athens.. I know I was female and I was a young girl living in the Turkish quarter of 'The Plaka' near the foot of the 'Acropolis'. It is the life I have the least information anout, note interestingly I have always had a fondness for the Greek Islands and I actually spent a year learning the Greek language and I have also sailed extentively in Greece???
How about that then.. I'm still learning lessons in this life connected to those lives...
I have studied extensivly NAI history and culture and have even lectured on the same.

So previous incarnations do have an effect on our lives today...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Sep 2014 19:04

During a Shamanic journeying I found another and also it was probably the most recent, we were told that we had to come back with a name.. There were about 20 of us in the session only 3 of us came back with info.. I was a man who was a writer, do not know anything about him except his name was 'Alan Bennett' he insisted I knew it was 2 nn's and 2 tt's :lol: I should have googled him but I didn't ...

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 14 Sep 2014 20:59

the only alan bennett ive heard of is a writer / author, unknown to many but he started in the 60's .... ???

SandDancer
Competition Winner
Competition Winner

Post by SandDancer » 14 Sep 2014 21:08

He's one of our greatest living playwrights...........'The History Boys' and that fabulous series of monologues, 'Talking Heads' are but two of his works. He spells his name with two 'nn's and two tt's too. It will be interesting to find out if there was another of the same name in the past.

It's interesting how you have, in this life, so many correlations with previous lives. I'd love to try and research mine one day, could prove very interesting.

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 14 Sep 2014 22:20

Heres an interesting read for you .....

Alan Bennett

This interesting surname derives from the medieval given name "Benedict", from the Latin "Benedictus" meaning blessed. This personal name owed its popularity in the Middle Ages chiefly to St. Benedict (circa 480 - 550), who founded the Benedictine order of monks at Monte Cassino, and wrote a monastic rule that formed a model for all subsequent rules. There were many versions of the name throughout Europe, and in England in the 12th Century the Latin form of the name can be found alongside versions derived from the Old French forms "Beneit" and "Benoit", which were popular among the Normans. The surname dates back to the early 13th Century (see below). London Church Records list the christening of Dennys Bennett on June 15th 1567 at St. Mary at Hill, and the christening of Thomas Bennit on December 1st 1583 at St. John's, Hackney. One John Bennett was an early emigrant to the New World; he is recorded as sailing in the "Plaine Joan" from London in May 1635, bound for Virginia. A Coat of Arms granted to a Bennett family is silver, a chevron between three red lions' heads erased. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of William Benet, which was dated 1208, in the "Charter Rolls of Durham", during the reign of King John, known as "Lackland", 1199 - 1216. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 14 Sep 2014 23:02

Wow, thats interesting thanks for that.. I'm sure the alan Bennett I was, must have been a different one.. Any way, isn't that one still alive??? I do not know anything else as this was a group session and we were not 'Down' lomg enough to get much info..

relichunter

Post by relichunter » 15 Sep 2014 20:21

bluelighttouch wrote:Wow, thats interesting thanks for that.. I'm sure the alan Bennett I was, must have been a different one.. Any way, isn't that one still alive??? I do not know anything else as this was a group session and we were not 'Down' lomg enough to get much info..
yep he is, aged 80.