If you could come back.......

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

If you could come back.......

Post by bluelighttouch » 28 Jul 2014 11:31

If you could come back to the earth plane, as a spirit... where would you like to haunt? Also who would you like to make aware of your presence?? Would you try to communicate or content yourself with moving things and turning lights of and on...? Would you try to get a nessage across to a loved one?
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

k9-sec.co.uk

Re: If you could come back.......

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 29 Jul 2014 03:59

:lol: id like to come back as a sports bra. no only messing. i dont think id want to come back. id like to be with my past dogs,all together happy and looking after a site somewhere on a better level

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 29 Jul 2014 09:24

You mean you could resisit the urge to drop a light bulb on the floor and see the look on there faces :lol: Or maybe blow in someones ear... Conversations with spirits reveal they do misss earthly pleasures..

Medium Colin Fry Trances 'Magnus' who I have heard admit to how he misses all the 'Lovely ladies'... so at least that part of him didn't fade and die... :D
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

k9-sec.co.uk

Post by k9-sec.co.uk » 31 Jul 2014 20:14

yea i think hes good. only got time for him and david wells

Ming

Post by Ming » 01 Aug 2014 19:05

Ive always wanted to see a ghost, but if i were a ghost; id haunt Yvettes tea room in manchester and then when the crew are filming
Id stay quiet. :D
Wither you believe in ghosts or not; one fact is undeniable.
The dead outnumber the living.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 02 Aug 2014 23:31

You would probably meet Kayls in yvettes cafe....

If you actually did see a full manifestation you would be amazed at just how quckly and calmly you get used to what you are seeing... i do not mean 'Mind's Eye seeing either.. but the full Monty... Unforgetable...

Pit

Post by Pit » 10 Nov 2017 19:44

It depends who is alive when I pass!! If my future-husband is still alive I'd haunt him so hard as a "told-you-so" haha
Same with my brother
However if neither of them are alive when I pass then I'd probably just seek out all my family and friends and stay off Earth
:ghost2: I know there's more that's out there :ghost2:

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 10 Nov 2017 20:04

The thiing is some people actually ask permission before they pass. My Dad was an arch sceptic yet in his final months he said if there was a way to come back, he would try. So he did manage to 'visit' my mum and a couple of times I had him turn up :lol Giving me DIY advice!!!

BeppiWasPopped

Post by BeppiWasPopped » 10 Nov 2017 20:32

like pit said, it depends who's alive really

since pit and his hubby are my future-parents [internet fam] along with someone being my sis [also internet fam]
if i died and thy lived, i would wish i could come back to be with them as long as possible
and if they're dead before i die, than i'll just stay dead so i can still stay with them

but death really does scare me alot, so i won't go too much into it
.: D I S T R A U G H T . C L O W N . / . B A L L O O N .
N O I S E S :.

Topic author
bluelighttouch

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Nov 2017 23:26

That is a bit big ya know any chance you can scale it back a little :lol: