If you could come back.......

Talk about your experiences with the paranormal here, and share ghost stories, pictures and videos.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Re: If you could come back.......

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Nov 2017 18:41

I would try to come back to let loved ones know I was ok and watching over them.

I asked my dad to come back and let me know he was ok but he hasn't in the way I had hoped. But he did in a couple of dreams not long after he passed so I am grateful for that.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 13 Nov 2017 20:13

Spirit will come to you in a way that you can cope with and in our dreams is less scary for us initially than experiencing a full manifestation :lol:.. Every night I actually ask that if they need to contact me over night, to use that method..
Spirit contact in dreams is different to the usual dream, in that it is very vivid and you trmrmbrt it in the morning where you don't normally recall them.

I get spirit contact during Meditation too and it doesn't matter where I am in the world, they come to me.. A few years back I was on a cruise ship in the caribean and I seemed to have a queue of spirits trying to get thru..Of course I was intrigued but had no wayof passing anything on to their loved ones.. :ghost: :ghost2:
Some of our Chiefs believe the land belongs to them...
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 16 Nov 2017 17:21

I suppose thinking rationally it would take a very strong person not to be in shock after seeing a full manifestation of a loved one. My dad did see my mum three times and also her outstretched arms. He was always emotional afterwards but he could take it. It didn't scare him. He was 82/83 when it happened and was old and wise enough to accept such things.

I so wanted to see them both but when I think deeply it may do me more harm than good and they will be aware of that - so for now sweet dreams it is lols.

My mum hasn't really done anything over her anniversary and my birthday - but maybe she helped send some money my way - three times. One the day before her anniversary and 2 today, the day after my birthday.

It's my dad's birthday on 23rd of this month so I wonder if he will come through in a dream. Hope so.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 16 Nov 2017 18:19

:lol: :thumbsup: Haha yeah love it
But that is not what The Great Spirit told me... He said No one owns the land, that the land belongs to him. We are just keepers of the land, for our children and for their childrens childen.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 09 Apr 2018 22:07

I was talking with someone last month who is supposed to be a Medium yet when we were working with her she was supposed to channel a spirit. I was the one asking the questions and another was writing down the replies.. So in order to date her channelled entity I askedher to describe her attire.. Which is a very usual question on any 'Altered State session'. She answered she was a being of energy and had no need for clothes...
Now I know this was a cop out on her part.. But have you ever heard of any spirit manifestation that was naked?? Not me, ever.. Never heard of a nude Roman soldier walking his horse down the Strood in West Mersea, :lol: Or a coloimn of naked centurians marching down centurion way im Colchester.. No of course not.. So come on, what do you think?

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 12 Apr 2018 14:42

I suppose if the being of energy was so highly developed and existed as light energy it could be the case? But then it does sound unusual for such a high entity to come through.

Chatting with a friend yesterday and she said that many years ago she and her other half were in a heated argument in the kitchen when she saw a dark shadow figure with a slightly hunched back appear from under the staircase and come to stand behind her bloke. She was horrified but it stopped the argument in its tracks. I don't think he saw it.

Topic author
bluelighttouch
Great Britain

Post by bluelighttouch » 12 Apr 2018 15:46

I think I would find that scenario quite amusing lol.. Re the lady I was working with, I felt she was making it up just to avoid aswering any questions.. I have to spend the next 2 and a half days with this lady.. But I am relieved to know she is not in the Advanced group so I do not have to contend with her for most of it and she goes home at night and doesn't stay for the Paranormal investigations .. So I won't be in chat friday cos will be away..

You know that after someone passes they often come back and make their presence felt, well on the bus yesterday I over heard two ladies talking about a relative who had died a while back.. One was saying she was hearing a few knocks and bangs in the night but was too scared to check it out. The other lady was saying' Not to worry, they are just letting you know they are around and looking over you.. The other lady was not comforted by her friends interpetation... Then my stop came, so I never heard the rest.. :ghost: :lol:

A week agoI heard a loud noise downstairs in the middle of thenight, I didn't get up to check it out either.. In the morning I found my cordless dyson vac had fallen over... Was it a ghostly cleaning lady telling me to use it.. :rofl: :angel:

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Apr 2018 13:16

Lols someone with some humour with your hoover!

When you said about the lady you aren't sure of it reminded me of a time I went to a Spiritualist night in a local hall up town. It was the first time I had been. It went quite well and they asked another Medium to close it down during prayer. My friend who knew of this woman gave me a look which made me think she didn't have a good opinion of her. Anyway, this lady stood up and faced everyone, told them us to bow heads in prayer and she suddenly started talking some oriental language as though she had been taken over (but obviously hadn't) She went on and on and I was incredulous. Obviously nobody knew what she was saying lols. I even opened my eyes and looked at her. She was wide eyed, very much awake and with it and glorying in all the attention she was getting.

I couldn't get over it. It was so fake. Actually she reminded me of Mary from Corrie to look at and her mannerisms.

Nowt so strange as folk! lols

Sherryanne
Great Britain

Post by Sherryanne » 13 Apr 2018 13:18

Oh, forgot to say - hope tonight goes well and you have a great time. It sounds very interesting!